What ever happened to:

Smoother

I came across a youtube video by supersport just a couple days ago.  It was a camera review on a motorcycle.  Maxlinux has a youtube channel under Bryan BryanT with over 1000 subscribers, not much activity lately.  I looked up IPS121 review and found it, he did some reviews on some of his wheels about a year ago.  He used to post riding videos but not anymore.

7 hours ago, Smoother said:

@SuperSport , @MaxLinux , @Greg Spalding@zlymex, @Cloud , @SlowMo , @Chris Westland . Haven't heard from them in a long time.

SuperSport is active on Facebook, and Greg has left the sport. All the others are visiting but not contributing.

10 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

SuperSport is active on Facebook, and Greg has left the sport. All the others are visiting but not contributing.

That's like fishing, without talking about the one that got away... Just not right!

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Cloud said:

Thanks Man!. I am glad people still remember me. Yeah there have been a few alien abductions, but they couldnt keep me locked up forever :)

Welcome back! Did the aliens perform anything weird on you? Do we need to come up with a different avatar again? :cheers:

7 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Welcome back! Did the aliens perform anything weird on you? Do we need to come up with a different avatar again? :cheers:

hey man, good to see another familiar face. Yes all kind of weird experiments, but when they tried to take away my wheel, i said " enough is enough!

I was just reading the thread about your accident, so sorry to hear that and wishing you the spediest recovery. By the end of the thread you appear to be in a better mood and even purchased the new safety gear! Thats the spirit!!! 

3 hours ago, Cloud said:

hey man, good to see another familiar face. Yes all kind of weird experiments, but when they tried to take away my wheel, i said " enough is enough!

I was just reading the thread about your accident, so sorry to hear that and wishing you the spediest recovery. By the end of the thread you appear to be in a better mood and even purchased the new safety gear! Thats the spirit!!! 

You obviously didn't spot the brand new Tesla then.:huh:  It takes ages to catch up if you go away for a while.  Welcome back.

5 hours ago, Smoother said:

You obviously didn't spot the brand new Tesla then.:huh:  It takes ages to catch up if you go away for a while.  Welcome back.

Does it what? Even after a couple of days out of town and I need a full day to catch up!

Good to ave you back @Cloud!!!

Archived