Smoother

KS16 2.5" (tire) modification. My experiences

Ah, I thought he foamed a 16S. Now it makes sense.

What I would try is foam one side of the shell, then put two films of the thin household plastic wrap on top. Now foam the other half and close the shell. Surface might be irregular, but the sides should fit together quite well.

5 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Ah, I thought he foamed a 16S. Now it makes sense.

What I would try is foam one side of the shell, then put two films of the thin household plastic wrap on top. Now foam the other half and close the shell. Surface might be irregular, but the sides should fit together quite well.

its probably not a hard mod.

but its the part of it that there is no way back once i grind the shell. then i have to use the foam

@Shad0z when did you move to Denmark ?  "Location Copenhagen, Denmark (from Krasnodar, Russia)"

ok. Everyone. Its official. Im making my tesla shell into swiss cheese. @Ando Melkonyan already did it before. I talked with him a little. And he would send photos he said. But now its more than a month since he said he would send them.

so i will just need to figure it out myself. And get some good spray foam. The hard kind. And start grinding.

i will make a thread once i do it. Either a fail thread or a sucess. there isnt much that can fail. Other than once i grind away what needs to be grinded. There is no way back. And i then have to make it work

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Smoother said:

@Shad0z when did you move to Denmark ?  "Location Copenhagen, Denmark (from Krasnodar, Russia)"

Actually a long time ago. But i was in russia for some months when i setup the profile. So now i changed it to better reflect my Location 

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 2

Good to know. 

• Like 1