Need advice of Gotway Mten sellers! Please help

Hi everyone, I'm interested in getting a Gotway m10 or m8 mainly because they are lighter than the norm for when I jump on the train and need to carry. Does anyone know of any sellers that can ship one to me? I live in gravesend Kent just outside London but so far have only seen gotways for sale in thailand. Also any opinions on the two would be useful or any user reviews would be great thanks Jamie

A lot of people are sceptical about the Web site gotway.fr but as they are priced in euros the prices look great at the moment.

I've searched and not found a single event posted of them not delivering so I put an order for the M18 which is due for delivery in the next week or two. I'll report back when and if it arrives.

If you do use gotway.fr the Web site payment system doesn't work for foreign purchases so you need to contact them by email.

They send you a PayPal link which did make me very suspicious but despite the payment link having no reference to gotway.fr once the payment is made it does show up in PayPal as a payment to Gotway.fr.

It's no wonder that there are a lot of suspicions about the Web site but you do get a little protection through PayPal I suppose.

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have any experience with this shop?

Expensive it is; They get the item from taobao for arround USD 520 and sell it to you for 740. Shipping is extra.

No experience whatsoever, but as the 10" is discontinued even find g it is difficult now.

• 10 months later...

Archived