Wheel Log - Pebble Only?

Colorado CJ

When riding my wheel, I'd like to see my speed, battery power and other information as I ride.  Using my phone for this isn't ideal since it is huge and I have to dig it out of a pocket.

I am wondering if Wheel Log only works with the Pebble watch, or can it work with a normal smart watch as well?

I don't have either watch yet, but if I buy one, I'd much prefer to buy a more full featured smart watch, not the pebble.

Thanks for the help!

6 hours ago, Colorado CJ said:

When riding my wheel, I'd like to see my speed, battery power and other information as I ride.  Using my phone for this isn't ideal since it is huge and I have to dig it out of a pocket.

I am wondering if Wheel Log only works with the Pebble watch, or can it work with a normal smart watch as well?

I don't have either watch yet, but if I buy one, I'd much prefer to buy a more full featured smart watch, not the pebble.

Thanks for the help!

Yes - just the pebble is supported.

But there are some watches that run a full featured android and can by this run wheellog. But imho not really nicely - there where some questions, maybe also reports but no great success story?...

WheelLog app supports android (I think requiring >=5.0).

Pebble is a (fairly dated) smartwatch - turned on using the topmost-rightmost icon on the main pebble display.

This provides some of the wheellog data to the pebble, and is wheellog alarms are defined, then those alarms are transmitted to Pebble, so the Pebble Vibrates.

• 11 months later...

Archived