Hi. Im designing a new electric transportation. Survey

leah.design

Hi Everyone :)

I currently study in BFA Industrial design and for my senior project, I am re-designing a new electric transportation and environment system.

It will be a great help if I can get some feedback from people who love and actually use the product. 

It will take less than 5 minutes to complete the survey. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdb1ckNdjZDPfTXAi5HAEYoPYG9_ac2RIykzqjyBd87unz-7g/viewform?c=0&w=1

Thank you so much 

7 hours ago, leah.design said:

It will be a great help if I can get some feedback from people who love and actually use the product. 

I’ve filled in your survey - good questions generally - you have a bug, which at first looked just like the “submit” button would not work, in fact one of your questions says “If you answered No, please explain”

It will not allow you to submit the survey without being filled in - regardless of the previous answer.

Two remarks: 

• Would you chose to ride electric unicycle as a public transportation? Isn't an EUC by definition a non-public (i.e. individual) transportation means unless they were provided by the municipal? There seems also no correct answer if I already have chosen an EUC for means of transportation.
  • If you answered Yes, in what situation? seems to only allow one answer, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

1 hour ago, Mono said:

Two remarks: 

• Would you chose to ride electric unicycle as a public transportation? Isn't an EUC by definition a non-public (i.e. individual) transportation means unless they were provided by the municipal? There seems also no correct answer if I already have chosen an EUC for means of transportation.
  • If you answered Yes, in what situation? seems to only allow one answer, which doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

You definately have a knack for critical thinking! I find myself scratching my head every so often which is a good thing. 

Archived