i reached my attachment limit what do i do?

What about reading the Forum rules? ;-)

There you will find that the internal Forum resources are very limited and that attachments/photos have to be linked by a photo service, imgur for example....

2 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

What about reading the Forum rules? ;-)

There you will find that the internal Forum resources are very limited and that attachments/photos have to be linked by a photo service, imgur for example....

i might have overlooked it damn... well then i will just use igmur ;) 

22 hours ago, Shad0z said:

but how do i remove some of my old attachments that are not used anymore?

If you go into your profile “My Attachments” the photos have the post they are used in next to them as a clickable link.

Go into that post and delete the photo from that post to remove it - don’t forget to also edit the post so it still makes sense without the photo (or edit the photo to a much smaller size or resolution so it takes up less space.)

Unfortunately, you can only edit posts for a limited time so you may find you cannot do the above on the older posts - which will be the ones you want to change I suspect.

I’ve always downsized every image I’ve posted so I haven’t run out of space on the internal forum attachments yet. 

You can always sign up for a FlickR account. You would first transfer the photos you wish to post on the forum to that site. Once you have transferred the photos you need to publically post your images on the Flickr site. You then copy the Flickr link assigned to your photo and then paste the link into the content of your post. Wait a few seconds and presto the image appears in your forum post. There are a number of Flickr Youtube videos out there for more info.

25 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

You can always sign up for a FlickR account. You would first transfer the photos you wish to post on the forum to that site. Once you have transferred the photos you need to publically post your images on the Flickr site. You then copy the Flickr link assigned to your photo and then paste the link into the content of your post. Wait a few seconds and presto the image appears in your forum post. There are a number of Flickr Youtube videos out there for more info.

thank you ;) i will definetly do that

14 minutes ago, dmethvin said:

@Shad0z I use imgur as well, it's great. One trick for having the pictures show up embedded in the post, add ".gif" to the end of the URL that imgur gives you. Otherwise it will just be a link.

i just use flickr seems more easy to me 

Archived