Jump to content
fabio70mi

Gotway Android app for Tesla. Which one ?

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I'm testing a Tesla borrowed from dear friend.

I own a Samsung Galaxy S6 with Android 7.0

I downloaded http://www.kebye.com/GotWay.apk but it doesn't start at all with warning message app stopped to work.

I downloaded the app com.example.bluetooth.le-2.apk that connect to Tesla with BT but it's all chinese language.

What's problem with official kebye app ?

thank you

Fabio

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, fabio70mi said:

Hello,

I'm testing a Tesla borrowed from dear friend.

I own a Samsung Galaxy S6 with Android 7.0

I downloaded http://www.kebye.com/GotWay.apk but it doesn't start at all with warning message app stopped to work.

I downloaded the app com.example.bluetooth.le-2.apk that connect to Tesla with BT but it's all chinese language.

What's problem with official kebye app ?

thank you

Fabio

 

Load this version of WheelLog. You can monitor and control every aspect of the Tesla except calibration (which you probably don't need to do).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pc8swvnsgkkm5ai/Forked WheelLog_17092017.apk?dl=0

Swipe from the left side of the screen to access the configuration screen, including the setting of the wheel options.

 

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2018 at 6:51 PM, Marty Backe said:

Load this version of WheelLog. You can monitor and control every aspect of the Tesla except calibration (which you probably don't need to do).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pc8swvnsgkkm5ai/Forked WheelLog_17092017.apk?dl=0

Swipe from the left side of the screen to access the configuration screen, including the setting of the wheel options.

 

Thank you. This one is working fine

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does that version show the 84V voltage correctly?  My version does not - it shows the same 67.2V based values with and without checking the "My wheel is Gotway with 84.." setting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hello everyone !
 
My problem on the tesla is the following. We can not set alarms less than 30km / h! I wish I could make sure that my wheel beep at 20 or 25km / h is what I can do from this application?
 
If so, does having a gotway application that is connected will disturb? which version of the application should I take. The one above or that of the google play store? and maybe you can tell me what is the latest version of the Gotway app?
 
thank you so much
 
I forgot, I am French indulgent on English;) We share the same passion anyway!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kelec_947 said:
Hello everyone !
 
My problem on the tesla is the following. We can not set alarms less than 30km / h! I wish I could make sure that my wheel beep at 20 or 25km / h is what I can do from this application?
 
If so, does having a gotway application that is connected will disturb? which version of the application should I take. The one above or that of the google play store? and maybe you can tell me what is the latest version of the Gotway app?
 
thank you so much
 
I forgot, I am French indulgent on English;) We share the same passion anyway!

On wheellog/android or darknessBot/IOS you can set a Vibration Alarm to your phone, on a Speed YOU choose.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kelec_947 I believe that is a shortcoming with Gotway in general: The alarm points are fixed, not end user adjustable.

Better system (like InMotion, KingSong, others?) is to allow users to set alarm levels (up to some maximum allowed setting).

As mentioned by @KingSong69 wheellog(android) and darknessBot(ios) allow for user setup application alarms -- these alarms are in the app, _not in the wheel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, duaner said:

@kelec_947 I believe that is a shortcoming with Gotway in general: The alarm points are fixed, not end user adjustable.

Better system (like InMotion, KingSong, others?) is to allow users to set alarm levels (up to some maximum allowed setting).

As mentioned by @KingSong69 wheellog(android) and darknessBot(ios) allow for user setup application alarms -- these alarms are in the app, _not in the wheel.

You can set the tilt-back though. So if the objective is to limit your maximum speed, use the tilt-back setting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

You can set the tilt-back though. So if the objective is to limit your maximum speed, use the tilt-back setting.

If the tiltback is to my liking, that's a good idea.  (I've had the Tesla only 5 days, all bad weather, so haven't had good experimentation yet)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a good idea and tilt back setting is activate for me but i prefer bip alarm too. But thanks for your help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×