New Gotway MCM5, 14" Picture

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

sounds pretty fast for a 14 inch :D 

BTW, it's the same spec as the 10-inch Mten3. That's damn fast for a 10-inch wheel :cry2:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't want to send money for a future product, to a company whose website does not yet list an app for current products (the posting is so old not even the mcm4 is listed)

wow, a width of 26.6cm. Just for comparison, the ACM has 20cm, the V8 has 17cm (all including pedals folded). That seems not to evolve in the right direction.

34 minutes ago, Stan Onymous said:

The buyer is responsible for a $190 shipping cost, so just about $80 more than the comparable range mTen. 

It says that $692 price includes $190 shipping.

2 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

@Marty Backe did you place your order yet?

I know you want one and you know you want one as well......

No, I haven't ordered it. I'm really turned off by the small battery. I almost didn't buy the Tesla because of its small battery. There are so many places I'd love to take the Tesla but I can't because of its limited range. Same with this new MCM.  I can ride 35 to 40 miles on my KS14S. I'd be lucky if I got 20-miles on this MCM.

If they ever release a 840wh version then I may buy one.

36 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

No, I haven't ordered it. I'm really turned off by the small battery. I almost didn't buy the Tesla because of its small battery. There are so many places I'd love to take the Tesla but I can't because of its limited range. Same with this new MCM.  I can ride 35 to 40 miles on my KS14S. I'd be lucky if I got 20-miles on this MCM.

If they ever release a 840wh version then I may buy one.

makes sense, to me anywhere near 850/ 1000 battery is good enough. Im really hoping fir z10, if not maybe tesla, time will tell.

47 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I almost didn't buy the Tesla because of its small battery. There are so many places I'd love to take the Tesla but I can't because of its limited range.

I think you'll love your new ACM2:efee8319ab: It's essentialy a bigger battery Tesla. Wondering if the different geometry and weight distribution will make the two wheels ride differently or very similarly. Looking forward to what you'll have to say when you tried both wheels.

27 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I think you'll love your new ACM2:efee8319ab: It's essentialy a bigger battery Tesla. Wondering if the different geometry and weight distribution will make the two wheels ride differently or very similarly. Looking forward to what you'll have to say when you tried both wheels.

Just got a note from @Jason McNeil. Mine is shipping today (from about 10-miles away). So I should have something worthwhile to say by Thursday.

Hey guys, help me out please. This is the email for the “crownfunding” but it doesn’t seem the work. Am I interpreting the forward slash wrong

donald_gotway@kebye.com/service_gotway@kebye

226C580E-B49B-4D65-ADCC-DD4683BD3AE7.jpeg

The "donald_gotway@kebye.com|service_gotway@kebye.com" are 2 separate email addresses. "donald_gotway@kebye.com" and "service_gotway@kebye.com". In most mail programs use a "," to separate the email addresses. Usually the '|' is used for "or"

4 minutes ago, NECway said:

The "donald_gotway@kebye.com|service_gotway@kebye.com" are 2 separate email addresses. "donald_gotway@kebye.com" and "service_gotway@kebye.com". In most mail programs use a "," to separate the email addresses. Usually the '|' is used for "or"

I guess this is all very obvious now that you pointed it out, thanks... getting over the harsh flu and I’m still in confusion.

4 minutes ago, Adel said:

@Marty Backe @Jason McNeil How come the ACM2 is not listed on the ewheels website. What other unadvertised wheels are you selling ?:popcorn:

Mine was a special order that Jason kindly made for me, knowing how much I wanted one of these (thanks again Jason :cheers:)

I believe that he's expecting a big shipment of these wheels soon, but I'll let Jason elaborate.

3 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Mine was a special order that Jason kindly made for me, knowing how much I wanted one of these (thanks again Jason :cheers:)

I believe that he's expecting a big shipment of these wheels soon, but I'll let Jason elaborate.

@Marty Backe I fully expect that you have a special order for the 100v Monster too :)Speedyfeet already has them on the website.Look forward to your reviews on both.

36 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Gotway America has the new ACMv2 1600Wh for sale and in stock.  https://gotwayamerica.com/collections/acm/products/acm-1600

7 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Just got a note from @Jason McNeil. Mine is shipping today (from about 10-miles away). So I should have something worthwhile to say by Thursday.

Ooooh @Marty Backe, I am jealous!  My Tesla shipped yesterday but has to travel across the entire US to get to me on the East Coast ... so I won't get it until next Monday!  Enjoy your ACMv2 1600Wh!

1 hour ago, Adel said:

@Marty Backe @Jason McNeil How come the ACM2 is not listed on the ewheels website. What other unadvertised wheels are you selling ?:popcorn:

He just sold me the new 24" Monster that won't be released in the US market. Surprisingly it's much lighter than the previous Monster, and faster too. 130-135 mile range with the next generation lithium-ion batteries.

It's pretty cool I guess, if you're into that sort of thing...

:efee8319ab:  Disclaimer: None of the above is true.

Archived