King Song 14D

Scott Henley

4 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Okay. I get what you’re saying now . No issues with overheating when doing this ? 

The 18s does not overheat very easily. Marty's stress test showed that it made up his "overheat hill" then overheated at the top. It is a heck of a machine.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

The link failed. But I’d like to read it ...

The link works fine for me :confused1:

13 hours ago, Scott Henley said:
15 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

I have just checked this "rumours" with my asian resources...i will not quote him word by word...

But to bring it to the point: He says its total bullshit! 

@Scott Henley

Would you mind telling me where this "rumours" come from? 

I really don’t want to be “that guy “ spreading false rumors so my apologies if I was given bad information, but not sure why they would say this if it wasn’t true. 

:efee96588e:

piechart.gif.3fb070412be39c6847312ecde37f0375.gifbigstock-165377300-e1484762545349.jpg

...It happens. You never know what to believe online... (Always take with a grain of salt what you read on forums. ;))

1 hour ago, Scott Henley said:

Okay. I get what you’re saying now . No issues with overheating when doing this ? 

Haha, nope...ultra massive heatsink, plus automatic fan! No chance at all.....

35 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Try using a real computer :whistling:

Alas , you know us young people like to stay on the move . Mobile is the new computer. ?

I actually don’t own one . I’m an iPad Pro , iPad , fire tablet kinda guy . Jeeze , get with the times @Marty Backe

In all seriousness though it is time to get one . I sold the MacBook I used in college because it was collecting dust. 

1 hour ago, RayRay said:

piechart.gif.3fb070412be39c6847312ecde37f0375.gifbigstock-165377300-e1484762545349.jpg

...It happens. You never know what to believe online... (Always take with a grain of salt what you read on forums. ;))

<_< yeah yeah , i know , I broke the first rule of the internet. I got it now . 

Again sorry for stirring up shit that shouldn’t have been stirred . ?

2 hours ago, Scott Henley said:

Alas , you know us young people like to stay on the move . Mobile is the new computer. ?

I actually don’t own one . I’m an iPad Pro , iPad , fire tablet kinda guy . Jeeze , get with the times @Marty Backe

In all seriousness though it is time to get one . I sold the MacBook I used in college because it was collecting dust. 

I have the phone, iPad, Android tablets, and real computers :P

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2018 at 7:16 PM, Scott Henley said:

I’ve been going down to the picnic area at the park and doing slow speed drills through the maze tables . But the hallway is a good idea too! I ride on average 3 hours a day now . Can’t we enough of it ! So it’s reallt starting to get like second nature . Can even kinda ride one footed (still working on that though) about to purchase a 18s in about a week so that will be a whole new experience! 

Did you get the 18S? How are you liking it?

On 2/2/2018 at 12:28 PM, Stan Onymous said:

Why do all of these add-on handles protrude so far above the body of the EUCs? They do seem to be somewhat brand or size specific. Why cant they be a little more of a form factor design? I can understand that on the smaller wheels the piers need to be longer to reach your hand for trollying, but this KS18 is a giraffeuc.

My thoughts exactly. The 18S only needs about a six inch handle. There has to be a better way! 

Archived