Rehab1´s accident(s)

Rehab1

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

you could step it up and tatoo an acm on there :D

Thanks! Being a tattoo is for life and EUC designs are constantly changing I need something that won’t loose it’s popularity over time. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, novazeus said:

looks good. i’d put some real aloe on it a few times a day and forget the tattoo.

Aloe is a good treatment plan. The edema still needs to settle down. Right now it looks like I have a nightcrawler on my arm. I showed it to an employee and they almost threw up.  

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Thanks! Being a tattoo is for life and EUC designs are constantly changing I need something that won’t loose it’s popularity over time. 

then just a simple euc not detailed i think that design is there to stay.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Aloe is a good treatment plan. The edema still needs to settle down. Right now it looks like I have a nightcrawler on my arm. I showed it to an employee and they almost threw up.  

ya, great for my animals, course probably wouldn’t have to worry too much about u licking it off, but it wouldn’t hurt u. my black thumb killed the last aloe plant my mother had at the ranch. i need to get some more.

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

then just a simple euc not detailed i think that design is there to stay.

I just may do that but I have a feeling @Hunka Hunka Burning Love will be coming up with some seductive masterpiece. One of the reasons why I covered my boob on that pic.  ;)

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:w00t2: Engaging Photoshop!!!  No, no - delay that order.  This is a family forum, and I mu... must resist... :crying:

Suppose I’ll just settle for a tattoo of my wife then. She’ll never refuse me from riding if she’s inked on my arm. :P

40562866141_939876756a_b.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

:huh:Suppose I’ll just settle for a tattoo of my wife then. She’ll never refuse me from riding if she’s inked on my arm. :P

40562866141_939876756a_b.jpg

Do you remember way back, when you asked me to work on your wife?  I'm ready. :rolleyes:  Why is she brandishing Harry Potter's wand?

• Like 1

Maybe get something that represents what we do while riding our EUC's.  It's a fine line between atheletic balance and poise...  :whistling:

Xeb1FpH.jpg

Or maybe a cool wolf wearing a collar would be also pretty slick looking.  :w00t2:

black-tattoo-designed-by-Roxx.jpg

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Do you remember way back, when you asked me to work on your wife?  I'm ready. :rolleyes: 

:laughbounce2: Ya me too! 

48 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Why is she brandishing Harry Potter's wand?

Harry wasn’t that big. That’s my wand.:P

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shad0z said:

you could step it up and tatoo an acm on there :D

13 hours ago, Vik's said:

How about an EUC's tire imprint....

or a zipper...

How about both a tire imprint and my next wheel.  :thumbup:

25694936257_fbe60e0297_b.jpg

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I say why try to hide the scar, but instead wear it with a little warning perhaps? :efeec46606:

kkZsS6w.jpg

This time it was not their fault. God my scar looks scary. Staples! WTF ever happened to under the skin dissolvable sutures.  :furious:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

This time it was not their fault. God my scar looks scary. Staples! WTF ever happened to under the skin dissolvable sutures.  :furious:

Yeah I don't know why they like to use staples.  It's kinda barbaric.  I guess they want the assurance that the wound doesn't get torn open accidentally.  Quick and speedy.  Too bad they didn't curve the incision a little on the ends or else you could do something creatively simple like this happy free the nippy scar tattoo.

bcx3blo.jpg

• Like 3

On 3/1/2018 at 1:00 PM, Rehab1 said:

Another birthday gift. All bandages remove. Now I can shower without a bag covering the incision. :clap3: That may not sound like much but trust me this is a huge step. 

I’ve been thinking about a tattoo to cover the scar when it is fully healed. Any ideas? 

39842372794_02e6b34f31_b.jpg

38743164470_0e34f14a4f_b.jpg

Don't cover it up, wear it with pride my friend.. :D

All jokes aside I don't think a scar is necessarily a bad thing on a manly guy like yourself, strong supporting family man (very underrated these days imho), helicopter hero and EUC extraordinaire, or just as a reminder on what to avoid at any cost in the future?

Hope you must never go in there again in regards to necrosis of bone or any other complications down the road from now, obviously we all hope for the best I am sure, nevertheless should you run out of luck where would next incision be?  If same spot or just close enough what about any tattoos there?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Electroman said:

Hope you must never go in there again in regards to necrosis of bone or any other complications down the road from now, obviously we all hope for the best I am sure, nevertheless should you run out of luck where would next incision be?  If same spot or just close enough what about any tattoos there?

Thanks! Me as well. I don’t even what to entertain the idea of a total shoulder but yes the incision would be used again. 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 6:21 PM, Rehab1 said:

Thanks! Me as well. I don’t even what to entertain the idea of a total shoulder but yes the incision would be used again. 

I hear you and suspected that, please be careful and don't rush things like I did (left Scaphoid), started working on Wednesday Feb 28 under premise to be very careful and no heavy lifts etc with the left hand which I though I followed pretty well..? :facepalm:

Friday I felt pain again and saw a very swollen hand when looking down, get so frustrated but must contact hospital and visit and we will see then I suppose?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Electroman said:

I hear you and suspected that, please be careful and don't rush things like I did (left Scaphoid), started working on Wednesday Feb 28 under premise to be very careful and no heavy lifts etc with the left hand which I though I followed pretty well..? :facepalm:

Sounds painfull. Glad your going back to see the physician. Are you wearing any type of splint to stabilze the fx site? Schaphoid Fxs typically heal rapidly if you follow protocol.  

25746479197_3459dfab83_b.jpg