I think the software overstates miles traveled. I commute 1 mile to work everyday on my minipro, and it says I have over 1000 miles logged in just over 1 year. I don't know how that's possible, but that's what mine says

• Like 1

6 hours ago, icom said:

I think the software overstates miles traveled. I commute 1 mile to work everyday on my minipro, and it says I have over 1000 miles logged in just over 1 year. I don't know how that's possible, but that's what mine says

yes it's possible

because Mini using more battery with low temperature, riding attitude, you lost 5/6 km-3/4 miles

when you charging Mini associate battery level to miles, look after each charge how many NCOINS you win (1NCOIN= 1km)

9 hours ago, eggroll said:

owner of minlite Segway and I have 33 miles on it.. im new to Segway.

Welcome :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, icom said:

wow, 1000 miles? that is a lot. I was wondering how is your battery?

18 hours ago, icom said:

1 mile each way?  Are you sure it says miles, not km?

Mine seems accurate, measured it against 3 systems.  It may not be pin point, but it's close.  I have 760km on my main one so far.  Its holding up well so far. 

On 1/29/2018 at 7:00 PM, eggroll said:

wow, 1000 miles? that is a lot. I was wondering how is your battery?

so far it's still holding up. I get maybe 9 miles of real world usage (ups+downs on the streets, at 180 lbs)

the system says I can go farther , but towards the end, the minipro slows down so much

Mine has 4359 km  (2709 miles)  

I have had it for a year and a half, use it on regular basis to get to work, go shopping, do some sightseeing when I am abroad etc.

I haven't changed the battery, it still holds fine.

IMG_0232.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 2/4/2018 at 2:34 AM, tymczasowy933 said:

Mine has 4359 km  (2709 miles)  

I have had it for a year and a half, use it on regular basis to get to work, go shopping, do some sightseeing when I am abroad etc.

I haven't changed the battery, it still holds fine.

IMG_0232.jpg

I'm so happy to see a segway that has a lot of mileage... i hope my segway will last like yours..

I hate the new app I never get a daily rating anymore but I have a mini and minipro just past 3233 km on each unit... If add both I would be in the top 100 riders in the World... 

Edited by MetricUSA

13 hours ago, Brownaroundtown said:

How can you see how much MILEAGE instead of KM? 

Parameters>Others>Units>metric or imperial