how many miles do you have on your mini segway?

I think the software overstates miles traveled. I commute 1 mile to work everyday on my minipro, and it says I have over 1000 miles logged in just over 1 year. I don't know how that's possible, but that's what mine says

• Like 1

6 hours ago, icom said:

I think the software overstates miles traveled. I commute 1 mile to work everyday on my minipro, and it says I have over 1000 miles logged in just over 1 year. I don't know how that's possible, but that's what mine says

yes it's possible

because Mini using more battery with low temperature, riding attitude, you lost 5/6 km-3/4 miles

when you charging Mini associate battery level to miles, look after each charge how many NCOINS you win (1NCOIN= 1km)

11 hours ago, icom said:

wow, 1000 miles? that is a lot. I was wondering how is your battery?

18 hours ago, icom said:

1 mile each way?  Are you sure it says miles, not km?

Mine seems accurate, measured it against 3 systems.  It may not be pin point, but it's close.  I have 760km on my main one so far.  Its holding up well so far. 

On 1/29/2018 at 7:00 PM, eggroll said:

wow, 1000 miles? that is a lot. I was wondering how is your battery?

so far it's still holding up. I get maybe 9 miles of real world usage (ups+downs on the streets, at 180 lbs)

the system says I can go farther , but towards the end, the minipro slows down so much

On 2/4/2018 at 2:34 AM, tymczasowy933 said:

Mine has 4359 km  (2709 miles)  

I have had it for a year and a half, use it on regular basis to get to work, go shopping, do some sightseeing when I am abroad etc.

I haven't changed the battery, it still holds fine.

IMG_0232.jpg

I'm so happy to see a segway that has a lot of mileage... i hope my segway will last like yours..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Mine has been collecting a bit of dust, not been riding it much, so it's stuck now around 1500km.  Maybe once I get around to putting in the Shallowbot controller it will get some life, but need to spend more time with EUCs and been spending most of my time when I can get out on my e-bikes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/25/2020 at 7:19 PM, FreeRide said:

Mine has been collecting a bit of dust, not been riding it much, so it's stuck now around 1500km.  Maybe once I get around to putting in the Shallowbot controller it will get some life, but need to spend more time with EUCs and been spending most of my time when I can get out on my e-bikes.

My MiniPro is currently around 1625 km, but I just started riding a new one today after installing a new controller with the Swallowbot firmware that provides a speed increase and other ride improvements.  

Well according to my app I now have over 1800km total. I had 2 minipro/ninebot-s, which have become one, as the 'backup' had to donate its control board when main unit's got fried (the battery became slightly dislodged while riding). Curiously, the custom name I had given #1 stayed the same even as it inherited #2's mileage. I had over 800mi on the first before I lost the board, so ~1100mi combined makes sense. I would guess this figure should be inflated by 10-15% though, since I've been using bigger than stock tires the whole time.

So, I guess I've made it to 2k km! woohoo AZx9ly7.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm coming up on 5 years on July 4.  I couldn't upload my photo of my app but I'm over 1200 miles, 2 sets of tires,  original long range battery (320wh), Most of my mileage is trails and hills too.  The handlebars, swallowbot upgrade and off road tires and rims really make this a great transporter.  NOTE* only suffered 1 shattered hip so far.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9kR8MeQpsTnAZqiP8

• Like 2