Pingouin

New Inmotion V10 (V8 Fast)

37 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Surely the real mistake is only having one wheel in the first place?

Who said I only have one wheel 😋? Problem is, my wife takes the v8 to work, and kids consider my v5+ and s2 as theirs. I have ridden the s2 quite a lot lately, and I find it atrocious compared to v5. Apart from the appealing look, it’s a pain to control and motor always feel like you are missing torque.

But it is fair to say I only had one performance wheel, which I sold 😷 ahead of getting a new one.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, WARPed1701D said:

Nice article. How much of this is IOS only or V10 only. I think these screenshots are from the IOS version. On android I'm unable to get landscape view. Also on my V8 the swipe up to turn on the light works but no swipe down for horn.

Also, I'm seeing huge battery drain when using the new app and that is with location blocked so no GPS using power. Have you seen this? 

@Jeffrey Scott Will

This specific screenshot in my post is only for the V10, but available for both IOS and Android. V8 doesn't have compatible speakers so it doesn't have the horn function. 

The App is not battery economic and we're working on it now. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Thomas Secher said:

Now, I finally ordered my InMotion V8.

nice chose, is the best in his price range

3 hours ago, Thomas Secher said:

Anyone here rides normal no-engine uni-bikes also? 

I have cuple of classic unicycles 16" and 29" but since I have the electric unicycle I barely use them

• Like 1