New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

7 hours ago, EUCMania said:

Rumor said that V10/V10F's weights are 18kg/20kg. The extra 2 kg should be because of extra battery cells.

seems like the v10 is a v10f with less cells, not a cheaper cells

11 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

... more exspect the „not F“ version to have the cheap cell 2200mah...that would go out 480wh.(v10 with 30kmh)

My question is what is his wheel size,  looking the picture it can be 16" or maybe 18" What do you think?

But I really have no idea why the hell this broken look for front mudguard:

29101216_1588245704590896_6383864935792771072_o.png.220c348a1c1af14364a653e9f43cd270~2.png

His tire print isn't develop only for asphal, its more like a all-road tire. 

Edited by Demargon

3 hours ago, Demargon said:

My question is what is his wheel size,  looking the picture it can be 16" or maybe 18" What do you think?

• Dealer sources have been saying a wider 16"
  • InMotion in the past have all but said they are against making an 18" EUC

3 hours ago, Demargon said:

But I really have no idea why the hell this broken look for front mudguard:

29101216_1588245704590896_6383864935792771072_o.png.220c348a1c1af14364a653e9f43cd270~2.png

Because this streamlines their production across all InMotion EUC models to create less manufacturing molds and thus reduce cost.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Demargon said:

His tire print isn't develop only for asphal, its more like a all-road tire. 

that's driving me crazy. Inmotion, please, use tires that are more slick type, at least in the center, they're more stable, comfortable to ride in the city and much less noisy than default V8's kenda. Do not repeat that mistake.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Demargon said:

But I really have no idea why the hell this broken look for front mudguard

That is its fender shaped kickstand. It is a step pattern that places a plastic rail atop the end of the fender so it will stand upright while off and idle. My V8 has that same pattern over the front and rear wheels.

2 minutes ago, RayRay said:

This is looking like exactly what I hoped for in a box!

Right ! Four sides . A top and I’m assuming a bottom ..it’s brown . So that’s good . No dents , holes or cuts . By god I think we’ve got a winner !

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scott Henley said:

Wow. I’d like to see the unit ...not the box ! 

It’s called anticipation and marketing.

And you and me talking about it here in this forum means it’s working, hook, line, and sinker. ;)

Edited by houseofjob
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kael said:

I find it surprising that people have units before we've even seen the damn thing or had a spec sheet.

This is a good point. I have yet to see a photo or spec sheet on this wheel , yet here we are , looking at at least 6 units boxed up . 

3 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

This is a good point. I have yet to see a photo or spec sheet on this wheel , yet here we are , looking at at least 6 units boxed up . 

And there have been videos of the Ninebot Z and Kingsong 18L for weeks now, but no shipments yet.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Oh I know all about it . @Rehab1 did the same thing to us when he got his Tesla . ?

The difference is my Tesla’s box was displayed on a pedestal in all her glory.:P

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

My curiosity got the best of me so I just sent Chen a message.

39861712405_4817d059b9_b.jpg

Miles?:roflmao:More like a 1000 feet. I’m sticking with riding Mten for now. Traditionally it takes 3 months for a fracture like mine to heel adequately. 

I see . Well take it easy and allow yourself to get better . 

Let is us know what his reply is . By the way...have you had good experiences dealing with him? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

I see . Well take it easy and allow yourself to get better . 

Let is us know what his reply is . By the way...have you had good experiences dealing with him? 

I just got back and rode very cautiously. I will never ride at the high speed that crushed my arm.

Yes I will update. I purchased both the ACM1600 and Mten from them. Jason did not stock those wheels at the time. I have not had any issues but customer service is paramount and that is why I would prefer to purchase from EWheels.

Edited by Rehab1

21 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I just got back and rode very cautiously. I will never ride at the high speed that crushed my arm.

Yes I will update. I purchased both the ACM1600 and Mten from them. Jason did not stock those wheels at the time. I have not had any issues but customer service is paramount and that is why I would prefer to purchase from EWheels.

I know it’s probably been stated many times ...but how fast were you going ? Glad you are taking a more cautious approach. It’s very easy to get familiar with the wheel and become complacent while riding . Not saying it was complacency that caused your accident . Just pointing it out . 

Yes . After sales support is paramount. As I’m sure you’ve noticed by now , I’m a bit impulsive and very impatient. ;) But I know in the end it’s better to wait for Ewheels to get in what I want as opposed to sourcing it myself from China . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

I know it’s probably been stated many times ...but how fast were you going

40 kph. I totally enjoyed myself today going 1/3 that speed. Putting on my gear was a bitch. My wife was gone so I took advantage of the situation.;)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, trya said:

from the same source as the boxes above:

40kmh, whoa, that's pretty fast.  920wh is almost the same as Tesla.

Looks like the Ninebot Z10 and the Inmotion V10F are very close in specs.

And the Ninebot Z8 and Inmotion V10 are similar.

Edited by steve454