New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

9 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

640 Wh? That is unacceptable. 

EXTREMELY unacceptable . But given their past wheels I guess we can’t be expecting too much . The v8 has what ...480wh? 920wh would be okay though . A lot of us have no need for 1600+

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steve454 said:

It's 8 am  Monday in Shenzhen now,  might get a quick reply.

I did! Chen states he has a few but ‘booked’ . I assume they are already sold. Official release March 16th. No price yet.

38949147630_f6088cd96f_b.jpg

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I did! Chen states he has a few but ‘booked’ . I assume they are already sold. Official release March 16th. No price yet.

38949147630_f6088cd96f_b.jpg

Hmm. That’s interesting. No real stats , no price yet 6 appear to have already been “sold “. Very soft launch from inmotion. Seems weird . 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Scott Henley said:

Hmm. That’s interesting. No real stats , no price yet 6 appear to have already been “sold “. Very soft launch from inmotion. Seems weird . 

Maybe GFTS has a a deal with IM to further beta test their product in China prior to release on an international scale. 

Edited by Rehab1

10 hours ago, trya said:

I'm pretty much OK with 480wh (for my purposes) :) 
18/20 kg is kind of frustrating (for me) - Inmotion wheels were the champions in lightness, and with this weight - they are "same as everybody".

Assuming that those weight numbers are gross weight... then the net weight would be more realistic 15,5 kg and 18,5 kg?

Still a little too heavy for my taste and usage pattern though...

31 minutes ago, Jeffrey Scott Will said:

Who wants to be the first to review V10 before release?

www.ridev10.com

Oh, and pre-orders are live. :)

Cool offer. Question(s)!

If you sign up to review the V10 and win are you commited to then buy even at the 50% discount? Is the payment upfront?

I'd love to review the V10 but with little to no official spec information around I'm not in a position to stump up cash to buy without knowing what I would get. I don't even know how much I'd have to pay? What is the price?

Also...you guys are Inmotion now? Is Solowheel as a brand dead with just the Glide series retaining the name? I'm confused as to the direction of all of this.

Edited by WARPed1701D

@WARPed1701D If you win the early review and 50% discount, you're not committed to buy anything at all.

We will be releasing more specs soon, so the decision will become a bit easier soon!

As for Solowheel - our HQ and team down here in San Diego is managing both brands. So all repairs, support, warranty for both InMotion and Solowheel Glide series all go through us.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WaveCut said:

@Jeffrey Scott Will uh oh no chance for non us citizens :cry2:

Sorry!! It's only because time is very limited and international shipping can be problematic... plus we only have a small number of V10s available before launch.

7 minutes ago, Jeffrey Scott Will said:

@WARPed1701D If you win the early review and 50% discount, you're not committed to buy anything at all.

We will be releasing more specs soon, so the decision will become a bit easier soon!

As for Solowheel - our HQ and team down here in San Diego is managing both brands. So all repairs, support, warranty for both InMotion and Solowheel Glide series all go through us.

Jeffrey kindly help us out here! Why are the V10 specs so secret if the wheels will be sold to the public in the very near future?  I’m having a hard time understanding Inmotion’s marketing strategy. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

If you order from us, it will :) Preorder page will be live this evening.

Damn it Jason! I just placed the order. Stop hiding in the bushes!!!:facepalm: 

You know how much I will need a dog house! Maybe I can renegotiate  on who will offer me the deluxe version with all of the amenities. ;)

40733128502_9c9cb45fca_b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Jeffrey Scott Will

Another question. Will the exchange program apply to the V10? Right now a suitable wheel can be traded for a discount on a Glide 2 or 3. Can such a thing happen to get a V10. Example: An upgrade program for V8 owners to go to a V10.

Edited by WARPed1701D

5 minutes ago, WARPed1701D said:

@Jeffrey Scott Will

Another question. Will the exchange program apply to the V10? Right now a suitable wheel can be traded for a discount on a Glide 2 or 3. Can such a thing happen to get a V10. Example: An upgrade program for V8 owners to go to a V10.

Great question - At this very moment, I'm not sure. I'll have to look into that and see if there is a way we can extend the program.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Ok. I just placed an order. Does the V10 come with a dog house?

But what are the damn specs ??? I might pre order just for the  of it but not if I don’t know what I’m getting ? That’s an expensive ass surprise box ! ...well maybe we don’t even know what the actual cost is . 

Edited by Scott Henley
Add
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

No idea how it looks, how the specs are, how much the price is, but you can preorder it? Interesting:efee47c9c8:

25 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Right ? Wtf inmotion? :efeee20b79:

Pre-Order is $199 deposit and we will be releasing more specs before launch day April 10. :cheers: