New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Or maybe just cut out footprint shaped grip tape pieces and attach them to the bottom of your shoes!  :w00t2:  You could then get a grip on the ENTIRE WORLD!  :blink:  Everything would be so grippy!

30 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

And you can strap carpet to your feet too for around the house...

Even with several extra "pairs" for guests, you can have carpet underfoot through the whole house for only a few $$$ !   :facepalm:

51bVDzNLWML._SX355_.jpg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, WARPed1701D said:

:pooping:

After eating another tub of "GravitosTM" the other day, let me say that there is noooo problem with that sort of movement!  :efeff54d4a:  Okay guys, let's steer this wheel back on topic!  We're veering off course!  Lean to the left, to the left!!  :efefd0f676:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

After eating another tub of "GravitosTM" the other day, let me say that there is noooo problem with that sort of movement!  :efeff54d4a:  Okay guys, let's steer this wheel back on topic!  We're veering off course!  Lean to the left, to the left!!  :efefd0f676:

Gravitos! :D

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Trying to think outside of the box here, but why can't someone make a rubber pad with grip material embedded on top?  Would the hard pieces of corundum just fall out?  Or if there is some sort of flexible adhesive that can bond to the rubber/silicone/whatever, maybe attach a coat onto the pad?  It would be nice to get the best of both worlds... for long distance riding comfort and off-roading grip.

Looking at the rubber pad pattern, maybe trying to tape pieces of slim grip tape in between the grooves might work...  I don't know how well the adhesive backing sticks to that material though... plus if the pad is flexing it might detach over time?

Great idea! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:blink:

You must know me by now.   :innocent1:  Kind of wish I’d waited for the 2nd generation but the pedal mods sound easy enough. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bobwheel said:

Great idea! 

Maybe Velcro in the grooves attached with adhesive and some 36 grit felt backed sandpaper. That way you could change it whenever needed or depending on conditions. This would literally cost less than 10dlls. 

• Upvote 1

I am trying to make a DIY EUC learning  brush like the Solowheel learning brush to help a friend learn riding his first EUC which is the Inmotion V10 when it arrives mid May. Does anybody have any idea as to the pedal height, plus the length x width and thickness of the V10 pedals? I had the V10 demo a couple days back but completely forgot to make these  necessary measurements. 

53 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Does anybody have any idea as to the pedal height, plus the length x width and thickness of the V10 pedals?

V10/V10F Pedal Dimensions

Length (longest part): 9.5"

Width (longest part): 5 1/4"

Thickness: a smidge over 3/8"

Pedal Surface to Ground (V10/V10F): approx. 6"

Edited by houseofjob
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Hatchet said:

I rode the V10f very briefly today and the pedals are THE new standard. I got down and rubbed 'em  close to see how the feel would be wet, the cushion etc and I am impressed. She feels solid, stable and responsive. It actually feels better than my KS18s tbh.

yaay!

maybe monday i’ll get news on when they are shipping the one i ordered.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Adel said:

@houseofjob, the Z is going to be shipped with ninebot e+ pedals, not the nice large ones from CES. 

the pedals on the e+ are the worse. 

1. the sharp 90 degree metal edge on the outside and not beveled like the ks or s1 and s2 pedals are really rough on ur ankles if u miss mounting or when u dismount unexpectedly.

2. the rubber inserts are the least tacky of all my wheels.