New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

36 minutes ago, KevinvdV said:

I have a question about the charger. Is it the same as the V8 one? 

I want to have a spare one so I don't have to carry one in my bag between home and university

Be extremly carefull!

I know that there have been +/- differences between some of the IM chargers....

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,
i get today a v10 a litle bit used about 40mil from beginner, first to ride i doing a free spinning for check the velocity, cut off and if wheel its not curved.
who is very kindly to make a video with a free spinning? when i reach about 24mph/25 on free spin, the wheel go very fast and get cut-off, every time without beep.
another thing, i see the wheel oval, but not the wheel rim. i have to deflate all?
Thank you guys :) 

If I understood you correctly:

1) That is the max speed tilt-back working as it should. No beeps is strange though. Does it beep when powered on or off?

2) If the tire is off center, deflating and then inflating with small steps while adjusting the center position usually helps. But a little offset is common and harmless. 

16 hours ago, pagu81 said:

Hello Everyone,
i get today a v10 a litle bit used about 40mil from beginner, first to ride i doing a free spinning for check the velocity, cut off and if wheel its not curved.
who is very kindly to make a video with a free spinning? when i reach about 24mph/25 on free spin, the wheel go very fast and get cut-off, every time without beep.
another thing, i see the wheel oval, but not the wheel rim. i have to deflate all?
Thank you guys :) 

Cut off at the mentioned speed is normal. If you are riding, the wheel is doing a tilt back at max speed. Max speed is depneding on battery level.

And in classic mode the max speed is about 22 miles - due to a sw bug. Ic comfort mode every thing works fine.

Which pressure has your wheel?

Hello mbiker and mrelwood, thank you for your reply.
the firmware was old and i have upgrade it, but i think that the problem of wheel it's lateral light and sound, i can't activate it.
when i press the power button he does't beep, but he start and go, the display battery work fine.
any idea? board corrupted, speaker damaged or disconnected?

Thank you more

Edited by pagu81

5 hours ago, pagu81 said:

Hello mbiker and mrelwood, thank you for your reply.
the firmware was old and i have upgrade it, but i think that the problem of wheel it's lateral light and sound, i can't activate it.
when i press the power button he does't beep, but he start and go, the display battery work fine.
any idea? board corrupted, speaker damaged or disconnected?

Thank you more

It is possible to remove or change the sounds with the app. Maybe the previous owner played with the settings? Can you ask him? You can play with them in the sounds menu. 

hello univehje,
by app it's impossible, i can activate only a frontal light, if switch up the sound bar and activate not work.
if switch on the light effect this don't work, if i send colour scheme show me message "warm tips light effect application failed"...

any idea?

On 3/17/2019 at 11:44 AM, Tamás Száraz said:

Hi Guys!

Today my v10f started to drop the bluetooth signal with several apps like darknessbot, inmotion app and wheeling on android. Strange that in the inmotion app when I rotate the phone to landscape mode the app crashes. 2.2.28 firmware. Any Idea?

Thanks! :)

Interesting.  I tried Darknessbot a couple of times last week and my biggest complaint was dropped bluetooth connections.  I tried deleting and reinstalling the app...no success.

Inmotion App, however, has been working pretty well.

I do have one question, which may have been addressed in the pages of this thread and if so I apologize...  Darknessbot App displays my total miles as a lot less than the Inmotion App.  They can't both be right...so which is correct?

Edited by LZMutant
Bad grammer (again!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 5:43 PM, Jrosenzweig said:

I would double check you don't have a little sliver of a rock or pebble on the side, I feel like the plastic form traps them sometimes. For me it's the second time I thought I may have had a bearing issue and turned out to be a small minascule pebble caught on the side. I would flip upside down and turn the wheel around see if anything comes out.. 

@Jrosenzweig

Thanks for the tip and sorry for commenting such an old post.

I had really bad scraping noise and tried to shake the wheel and everything. But turning it upside down did the trick.

It is scary when you get a stick or stone sucked up in the tire wheel well and it jerks you thinking you’re going to face plant. Haven’t had it stop the wheel yet luckily. Maybe my tire pressure is too high but I like it hard. Got a full face helmet now just in case of a face plant. I’ve never fallen yet since my first couple of hours learning it. 

12 hours ago, lirva said:

@Jrosenzweig

Thanks for the tip and sorry for commenting such an old post.

I had really bad scraping noise and tried to shake the wheel and everything. But turning it upside down did the trick.

Yes, I've had this on several occasions, some pebble or the like getting stuck somewhere - quite alarming the first time it happened. Riding or going back and forward with the wheel helped me shake it loose.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2019 at 10:32 AM, Nils said:

Yes, I've had this on several occasions, some pebble or the like getting stuck somewhere - quite alarming the first time it happened. Riding or going back and forward with the wheel helped me shake it loose.

Had exactly the same issue. Seems to be common with V10F? 

Maybe something could be done to avoid this? 

1 hour ago, 440hz said:

Maybe something could be done to avoid this? 

I always figured wheels should have protective brushes to prevent bigger stuff from getting in and potentially blocking the wheel well. They'd also scrape mud from the tire if it's to much.

Basically just a very stiff brush 2 millimeters off the tire where the tire enters/exits the wheel well.

• Like 2

That was propably local support. Inmotion China ist doing nothing at all for us V10 customers. Such dangerous bugs should be fixed within a month. I'm waitung now for more than 8 months. Promising and fixing are different things. To me it looks like there will be no more support from Inmotion China.

Does anybody know, whether they will be doing any fixes to the buggy fw?