New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

@novazeus Check to see if you have the latest firmware 2.2.8.

44643515531_d9f7567fe0_b.jpg

yaas i do. ,

kevin at inmotion responded saying basically we had no problem (of course ) and we have to wait to hear from china what is wrong with the app.

are u running android or apple on ur wheel?

here’s 2 screen shots i took moments ago.

speed control 0 mph. wtf?

250 miles or 150 miles take ur pick.

i’m over this shit.

after months of trying tofix kingsongs crap software and finally getting it almost fixed, now this. no i’m done.

obviously segway ninebot is the only company that can do software.

44644632751_ab11163e35_b.jpg

44591989272_cc41decda7_b.jpg

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, novazeus said:

yaas i do. ,

kevin at inmotion responded saying basically we had no problem (of course ) and we have to wait to hear from china what is wrong with the app.

are u running android or apple on ur wheel?

Bummer. I am running Apple. IPhone 7. 

here’s the android screen shots

Looks very similar to the Apple but Android’s spelling sucks. Efficiencye? My spell check was confused. .:blink1:

speedometer doesn’t work on apple but does on android. 

Speedometer :huh:.... What the hell is that? 

5 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Bummer. I am running Apple. IPhone 7. 

Looks very similar to the Apple but Android’s spelling sucks. Efficiencye? My spell check was confused. .:blink1:

Speedometer :huh:.... What the hell is that? 

tells u how fast ur going. sb one on ur truck too. behind the steering wheel.

android screws up max speed, reverts to 14mph.

apple doesn’t show the speed.

i wanna know why the wheel has 6 times the mileage on it from when i sent it in. 40 miles would be 60 trips up and down my road. 250 miles would be 400 trips up and down my road. 

plus when i go to turn on the wheel after sitting for awhile, i get red, blue lights momentarily and doesn’t turn on and requires another press. they screwed something up.

i’m mad at myself for sending it to them. it was fine before. might have burned the house down but i wasn’t afraid to ride it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Not anymore.

My app is fine so far and the mileage is correct given they test rode it. Try rebooting your app. Does it contain the same features as my app?

29705069027_324f698ce4_b.jpg

42833447300_50286d706e_b.jpg

29705068397_9876e0876c_b.jpg

44643394431_9546d2eeb7_b.jpg

Edit: The new app should have 4 screens. Your app only shows 3. Plus the spelling and some of the graphics look different.

on yours on the right side it shows 2500 -300 watts. mine shows 2500-500 watts.

2 hours ago, Harold Farrenkopf said:

Which one do you like better to ride?

Both are excellent wheels but I plan to use the Z10 for more off road.... well maybe on road too ....a little touring....cutting the grass.....

Now that the V10F has returned I need to put on some miles, along with the other wheels, so I can transition more gracefully. 

8 minutes ago, novazeus said:

on yours on the right side it shows 2500 -300 watts. mine shows 2500-500 watts.

What’s a watt? Honestly I know there are some app problems and sincerely hope IM can fix all of these little idiosyncratic issues. My main concern is that someone in China doesn’t inadvertently cause a major firmware blunder while attempting to repair all of these little bugs .? 

19 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

What’s a watt? Honestly I know there are some app problems and sincerely hope IM can fix all of these little idiosyncratic issues. My main concern is that someone in China doesn’t inadvertently cause a major firmware blunder while attempting to repair all of these little bugs .? 

yeah, that’s where i’m at now with inmotion. 

send in a wheel that was almost perfect and now it’s buggy as hell.

i’m talking to inmotion and sending it back to them.

21 minutes ago, novazeus said:

yeah, that’s where i’m at now with inmotion. 

send in a wheel that was almost perfect and now it’s buggy as hell.

i’m talking to inmotion and sending it back to them.

Sorry for your issues! I’ll evaluate mine more throughly tomorrow. I purposely left the wheel at work so I wouldn’t be distracted cutting the grass. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Sorry for your issues! I’ll evaluate mine more throughly tomorrow. I purposely left the wheel at work so I wouldn’t be distracted cutting the grass. 

yeah, it’s like i sent healthy  Bob to the vet and he came back sick.(which i’ll never do). one of the issues they knew about on the v8’s and evidently my v10 picked up that particular electronic virus while there.

kinda flags something wrong when u have two serial numbers and the wheel comes back showing 250 miles instead of maybe 50. i mean, was jeffrey delivery pizzas with it? 

cosmetically, it looks like brand new still so they were able to work on it without wrench marks.

i have other wheels to ride so this one is going back to see what they can do to fix or replace it. the power button glitch makes me nervous and i’m not gonna ride it. inmotion won’t pay my medical bills.

• Like 1

tells u how fast ur going. sb one on ur truck too. behind the steering wheel.

android screws up max speed, reverts to 14mph.

apple doesn’t show the speed.

i wanna know why the wheel has 6 times the mileage on it from when i sent it in. 40 miles would be 60 trips up and down my road. 250 miles would be 400 trips up and down my road. 

plus when i go to turn on the wheel after sitting for awhile, i get red, blue lights momentarily and doesn’t turn on and requires another press. they screwed something up.

i’m mad at myself for sending it to them. it was fine before. might have burned the house down but i wasn’t afraid to ride it.

Mine has always required a longer press to start up the wheel.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sketch said:

Mine has always required a longer press to start up the wheel.

yeah, mine didn’t do that before and i was playing with it and it seems to be different after it has set for a little while. maybe there’s a start capacitor to energize the motor and when it discharges after sitting, u have to hold it down to charge up that capacitor.

if that was the only issue, i could bullshit myself into believing the above. i’d rather hear inmotion’s version, but they don’t know. it’s like my kingsong problems, can’t hardly be mad at them, they just don’t know. if u don’t know, u don’t know.

there was a time in my life when i was all hobbyist/kiiling time like, but dem days are gone. i just want shit that works. 

here is my free corporate advice for inmotion or any company.

this is how i would have dealt with the problem if i had been stupid enough to let the wheels out the door in the first place to require a recall that is just burning cash.

lets say inmotion has to return my wheel the way it is, for whatever reason, which is stupid again. u send a checklist, like u have seen the bullshit checklist jiffy lube or car dealers do, and u say, we have thoroughly checked out ur wheel and it is pefectly safe to ride but unfortunately, going through our 73 point check list we found these 9 items that appeared to be glitches in software that the software workers have assured us they will have a patch soon to fix all these problems and here is what they are. please accept our apologies for ur inconvenience and feel safe to enjoy the wheel working around these glitches. if we can’t fix these issues soon, we will exchange ur wheel with a new one we know passes our checklist. ur satisfaction is our goal and we will keep u posted on how we are coming alng.

27 minutes ago, Sketch said:

@novazeus Are you positive it’s the same wheel,  or could they have sent you a different on blade mistake?

the outer shell of the wheel has small dimple defects. they all do. i noticed it because being a contractor my brain is wired to look for defects. i told jeffrey about it and i took tape and made a little arrow to point it out to them. so not knowing ...

ok ok ok, this is real time. since my wheel came back with my red arrows on the covers, i just knew this was my wheel. 

but since i’m psychic and figured inmotion would fuck this up, i took a picture of my serial number tag.

sure enough, no wonder this thing is an abortion, it’s not my wheel. i noticed and told them since they had it that chicken shit clip that holds the trolley handle down was loose(totally need a replacement new design for that clip) mine was fine.

yup @Sketch look at my photos. they put my shells on somebody elses wheel.

wtf, is the world trying to drive me crazy?

the wheel i sent inmotion which was great.

20180822_151902

the pos i got back from inmotion.

2018-09-12_10-57-41

• Like 1

i wonder who got my wheel. like, where in the world is my wheel. if u have it, hold on to it, it’s a good one.

check ur wheel’s serial number. this one was mine. i don’t want it back with somebody else’s cooties on it. especially since it’s been between ur legs, no homo.

i’m just happy with the help of @Sketch and my premonition this would happen that i took a photo of my serial number before sending it in. i knew something was seriously wrong with this wheel. they thre me by putting my covers on another wheel. good try inmotion.

i’m relieve to figure this out and was wise not to ride this wheel. 

20180822_151902

20180822_153235

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sketch said:

@novazeus  I’m glad you figured it out.  Good job on taking a photo of the serial #

i did the same thing and got mine back thankfully.  I’m in a parking lot right now waiting for a guy to buy it.  I hope I don’t get mugged.

ha ha but really, i’m the same way. cept i’m a redneck with weapons.

u and i should get together and solve cold cases because this inmotion thing was a doozy.

i think they must have sent me one those mountain climbing wheels because it had some really high amps or watts whatever on it in it’s logs.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sketch said:

@novazeus  I made it alive.  Couple of nice guys.  One bought himself a nice V10f.  

I hope INMOTION USA gets you a brand new wheel.  Seems like that would be the right thing to do.

yeah i checked their website and they are taking orders for the next batch so i told them to mail me a return label and i’ll wait for inmotion china to make me another one.

lots easier for them than trying to find my wheel like i’d want it now.

glad ur deal went well.

did u not like the v10f? mine, i repeat mine rip, was great in flat florida. no problems.