New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

By the way: Any suggestion for a tire with better grip for autumn/winter, when it is quite often wet on the street?

The original tire is nearly a slick after 3000 km.

And becuase of farmers leaving soil/ground on the street, it is really dangerous with tires without grip..... - I had a facedown yesterday :furious:

@MBIKER_SURFER, I am expecting my V10f to arrive possibly by the end of this week. Is it true that you can increase the maximum speed to 45km/h by using the darknessbot app? allowing the user to comfortably ride at 40km/h without hitting the tilt back as before?

Edited by Edddeus

35 minutes ago, Edddeus said:

@MBIKER_SURFER, I am expecting my V10f to arrive possibly by the end of this week. Is it true that you can increase the maximum speed to 45km/h by using the darknessbot app? allowing the user to comfortably ride at 40km/h without hitting the tilt back as before?

I have overriden my V8 using darknessbot. It worked great. However, I did experience a motor cut off while riding the tilt back at about 20mph. Not 100% sure what caused it, but just a tale of caution. 

I am also a newer rider. Only been riding for a few months.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Julian Alvarez said:

I have overriden my V8 using darknessbot. It worked great. However, I did experience a motor cut off while riding the tilt back at about 20mph. Not 100% sure what caused it, but just a tale of caution. 

I am also a newer rider. Only been riding for a few months.

I understand where you are coming from. The V10F battery and motor is double that of the V8. The 2000W motor should be good enough for 50kmh, as this is what can be reached with similar wheels such as Rockwheel GT16, Tesla, ACM2 etc.  An increase of 5kmh to the top speed would make it possible to ride comfortably at 40km/h without the annoying alarms and tiltback, depending on your battery level.

Edited by Edddeus

1 hour ago, Edddeus said:

The 2000W motor should be good enough for 50kmh, as this is what can be reached with similar wheels such as Rockwheel GT16, Tesla, ACM2 etc.  An increase of 5kmh to the top speed would make it possible to ride comfortably at 40km/h without the annoying alarms and tiltback, depending on your battery level.

The faster you are going - the less your mileage will be. 50 km is reachable - but only with nearly no wind on flat terrain with rider weight of 85 kg. Average speed is 25 km/h.

Riding faster decreases distance to 40 km or lower!! You have to keep in mind, that only 90% of your battery can be used. This is not mentioned, when you buy the wheel :wub:

2 hours ago, MBIKER_SURFER said:

The faster you are going - the less your mileage will be. 50 km is reachable - but only with nearly no wind on flat terrain with rider weight of 85 kg. Average speed is 25 km/h.

Riding faster decreases distance to 40 km or lower!! You have to keep in mind, that only 90% of your battery can be used. This is not mentioned, when you buy the wheel :wub:

I averaged 25km/h with the V8. I expect to average 35 to 38km/h with the V10F. This for me will be a commuter wheel for use mainly in the city, and for tricks. That's all :).

For range, my other wheel is a 1845wh Monster. 

Edited by Edddeus

7 hours ago, Edddeus said:

I understand where you are coming from. The V10F battery and motor is double that of the V8. The 2000W motor should be good enough for 50kmh, as this is what can be reached with similar wheels such as Rockwheel GT16, Tesla, ACM2 etc.  An increase of 5kmh to the top speed would make it possible to ride comfortably at 40km/h without the annoying alarms and tiltback, depending on your battery level.

If you try it, I'd like to know your results with it after a while! Very hesitant after my crash with the V8, haha.

9 hours ago, Julian Alvarez said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if a V10F battery can be put into a V10? 

Not at the point where I’d need that kind of range right now, but might be later!

Not a model I know much about I admit but someone can fill in later I am sure, but still I think they are the same apart from the battery?

If anything is different it would be something truly small, a detail, form a manufacturing point of view it just makes sense to go at it like that and mush cheaper than starting to use 2 production lines and different models from a physical aspect.

EDIT: Ohh after a crash, can only speak for myself but to me I always been the guy who jump straight back up on to the horses back, it's just the way imho and keep the mind psychologically strong. I get we are all different in out approaches too, mentality etc and who am I to say what the best method is you must find that yourself. For me just aggressively being stubborn always been my way, I am Swedish so perhaps more like a Cowboy then a Viking in that aspect lol, jokes aside many Swedes are quite cautious in their approach imho but maybe I just grew up stupid? :lol:

If acting "stupid" like I am at times, put on all the protection you can find and stay away from hard objects along the road hehe

Edited by Electroman

22 hours ago, Julian Alvarez said:

Out of curiosity, does anyone know if a V10F battery can be put into a V10? 

Not at the point where I’d need that kind of range right now, but might be later!

I'm pretty sure you can put it in, they both use the same number of cells, so they are essentially the same physical size.  There may be a firmware difference  that would still make the V10 work slightly differently than a V10F, although that difference may be in a good way.

• Upvote 1

On 11/17/2018 at 7:17 PM, MBIKER_SURFER said:

By the way: Any suggestion for a tire with better grip for autumn/winter, when it is quite often wet on the street?

The original tire is nearly a slick after 3000 km.

And becuase of farmers leaving soil/ground on the street, it is really dangerous with tires without grip..... - I had a facedown yesterday :furious:

drifting in a euc is something we can barely manage but not imposible, this one was my biggest drift. No idea how I can did it wothout fall but I´m was so happy by the achivement than I taked a photo of the mark of the v10f rubber in the ground

photo_2018-12-02_12-11-56.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yesterday I find that crack in the front side of my v10f. I suspect was in one emergency down euc thats end in a self wheel of death when it fall on his side accelerating. Some rock in the trail finished the job

photo_2018-12-02_12-26-54.jpg

1 hour ago, Demargon said:

Yesterday I find that crack in the front side of my v10f. I suspect was in one emergency down euc thats end in a self wheel of death when it fall on his side accelerating. Some rock in the trail finished the job

Oh sad to hear, sucks..

Buying new bits or repairing yourself?

Ohh no doubt it is possible to drift on a EUC, well at least semi drift or whatever, to me a drift is a powerful act truly using power to violently spin up the wheel and controlling the process in a very refined way, finger tip control while keeping your tongue right in mouth so to speak.

On these it's more of a sliding at an angle, possible a bit over (or even under) rotation of the tire going on, but hey I am being picky man and sorry about that, lovely photo of a wonderful EUC drift. Thanks for sharing, I love stuff like this.

I am in Sweden myself so know full well what you talking about, still riding even 5 clock in the morning here to work now where this time of year the streets can be like soap on a mirror, the better and more perfect the surface the more slippery when that fine lay of frosty ice lay on it. Had a few really interesting sessions so far and one of then at high speed when suddenly loosing the grip but starting to slow down now and letting out more and more air from the tire every weak hahaha. :lol: Dislike it cause love me a hard tire for maximum power efficiency but just must do it now, at first did not want to put in the work but now considering if worth it, could I only find a tire for studs locally fast enough?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Demargon said:

This accelerating is also a firmware bug, which should be fixed immediately. I was promised by @Bobwheel   - but didn't hear anything concerning new fw for the V10's. It is so sad.......

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Electroman said:

Had a few really interesting sessions so far and one of then at high speed when suddenly loosing the grip but starting to slow down now and letting out more and more air from the tire every weak hahaha. :lol: Dislike it cause love me a hard tire for maximum power efficiency but just must do it now, at first did not want to put in the work but now considering if worth it, could I only find a tire for studs locally fast enough?

I've to confirm this. I had a face down by this slippery conditions - but this belongs to riding an EUC at this time. It's getting more and more critical, riding in the morning or evening, because darkness is catching you ......

And only the front light of the V10 is something like poor.......:efef895ddd:   

Hallo,

the inmotion app is 'killing' my smartphone battery. Android 6 on the phone - no update possible.

Although I restarted my phone and didn't run the inmotion app, my battery usage this morning said: 40% inmotion usage. This is ridiculous. Are they too stupid in programming an app?

Normally my smartphone has to be reloaded once in 4 days max.

What can I do, that this app has a 'normal' behaviour?

43 minutes ago, MBIKER_SURFER said:

Hallo,

the inmotion app is 'killing' my smartphone battery. Android 6 on the phone - no update possible.

Although I restarted my phone and didn't run the inmotion app, my battery usage this morning said: 40% inmotion usage. This is ridiculous. Are they too stupid in programming an app?

Normally my smartphone has to be reloaded once in 4 days max.

What can I do, that this app has a 'normal' behaviour?

One can unsintall it, or maybe the "force quit" is sufficient? Wheellog is an android alternative for seeing and logging the data and also change ?some of? the settings.

Unfortunately most manufacturers provide no satisfactory app for their wheels. 

You could state this (was afair already a couple of time) in @Jason Jiao topic 

1 hour ago, MBIKER_SURFER said:

I allways kill the app after usage by going to the Recents screen, and swiping the Inmotion app away.  

Some Android implementations restart the  least recently used apps after reboot.

Edited by Kristof Willen