New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

It seems that those who ride the Z10 are actually buying the Z10. I don't see this with the V10F. Speaks volumes. 

Except Duf did not get the Z10 but went for the KS18L which he has not ridden apparently.

14 minutes ago, maltocs said:

It also could mean that the ones who got to preview the Z10 are bloggers who most likely own a lot of wheels. The V10F is nothing new as they probably own a similar wheel. The Z10 is in a different class so it's different and would add to their collection.

Probably something to this.  When the first reviews went out based on the beta wheel, most of the reviewers were singing it's praises.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

If you love the InMotion ride feel, the Z10 will make you love it even more.

I've never ridden any InMotion Wheel yet so I don't know ^^ The Z10 will make me love which one V10F or Z10 ?

13 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

they are forging ahead with a whole new control board instead of the bandaid firmware fixes

Inmotion or Ninebot ?

30 minutes ago, Confusius15 said:

I've never ridden any InMotion Wheel yet so I don't know ^^ The Z10 will make me love which one V10F or Z10 ?

Inmotion or Ninebot ?

From tests, InMotion V10F! If they can fix that damn overheat problem for people over 85Kg...

In addition, since you are in France, the Z10 is far more expensive than the V10 (about 900 euros difference) so choice is yours   ?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Fastmike said:

From tests, InMotion V10F! If they can fix that damn overheat problem for people over 85Kg...

In addition, since you are in France, the Z10 is far more expensive than the V10 (about 900 euros difference) so choice is yours   ?

Why is the Z10 worth 900 Euro more than the V10F?

That is a very good question! In France, the V10F was 1590 euros (200 more since pre-orders are now over), KS18L at 1999 and Z10 at... 2599!!!

Crazy world! Government is killing us with taxes. My Vette cost me the equivalent of $160K vs $91K in US. Go and figure it out! ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fastmike said:

That is a very good question! In France, the V10F was 1590 euros (200 more since pre-orders are now over), KS18L at 1999 and Z10 at... 2599!!!

Crazy world! Government is killing us with taxes. My Vette cost me the equivalent of $160K vs $91K in US. Go and figure it out! ?

I think Donald Trump has figured out why your Vette cost that much more in France.

1 minute ago, dw8928 said:

I think Donald Trump has figured out why your Vette cost that much more in France.

:w00t2:

Got it in 2016... but for sure, new buyers are going to suffer even more to the point noone will buy them anymore! Too bad such a great car...

• Like 1

Just now, MBIKER_SURFER said:

A month ago, I would have said: Due to the better quality (V10F)

I originally purchased a V10 but they pushed back the delivery date until past the date I can get the credit card company to reverse the charges if not delivered. Then the reports of problems with overloading started and I canceled. Now I have put a deposit on the Z10 on the belief it will be MUCH better than the V10.

The Z10 is not so much more expensive than the V10 here in the U.S. I am still willing to get the V10 if they can assure the problems are fixed. Marty insists the Z10 is truly well made.

2 hours ago, Fastmike said:

In France, the V10F was 1590 euros (200 more since pre-orders are now over)

Yep, sort of expensive - here I bought V10F from the local distributor for circa 1000 euros a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by Mystic Traveller

2 hours ago, dw8928 said:

KS18L at 1999

and Z10 at... 2599!!!

Around 1200 here for 18L.

And 2599 for a new Z10?! That's a lot. 

Well, WAY too expensive IMO - here the distributor are now taking pre-orders with 

the targeted delivery in September - the Z10 pre-order price is something about 1400 euros give or take.

Their main guy :) was recently at the Ninebot factory in China to see how the things are going there.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, MBIKER_SURFER said:

For a brand new V10F?

Yep, couldn't have been newer.. :) Boxed, warranty, all that stuff, arrived from Moscow

(they are bringing them in directly from InMo in China). I asked for a small discount so it cost me 1000 euro.

UPD: Sorry - just recalculated the exchange rate - 1090 -1100 euro but anyway a good price.

That's the biggest EUC distributor here located Moscow, not sure about its "official" status.

Like i said its head was in China at Ninebot last week,

as far as I understood he was looking at how they are doing with Z10 production - it was promised to be here in September.

I know that some people from the nearby Eastern EU countries

like Estonia came here to buy a wheel. The only obstacle was to have it brought into the EU "tax-wise". :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Mystic Traveller said:

Yep, couldn't have been newer.. :) Boxed, warranty, all that stuff, arrived from Moscow. I asked for a small discount so it cost me 1000 euro.

That's the biggest EUC distributor here located Moscow, not sure about its "official" status. I know that some people from the nearby Eastern EU countries

like Estonia came here to buy a wheel. The only obstacle was to have it brought into the EU "tax-wise". :)

Do they have a website?

35 minutes ago, dw8928 said:

Do they have a website?

Sure, not an advertisement on my end of course. :) I am not connected with them in any way.

That's an EcoDrift company based n Moscow, btw, you may have seen some videos from them here (I saw) - they sell a lot

of stuff like EUCs, bikes, Segways, etc. Sorry it's in Russian as they work only here AFAIK.

https://ecodrift.ru/

Summer will end here in a couple of months and I wasn't going to buy a new wheel this season (winter isn't my cup of tea :( for EUC riding)

but I just phoned them and a girl told me that I can pre-order Z10 now for 1450$ which put me in deep thought...?

18 hours ago, Mystic Traveller said:

A piece of plastic like a credit card would help here. :)

BTW: does someone use an original protective cover for V10 or no falls=scratches so far?

I’ve got the protective cover and it’s working really well. I may never take it off! I have, however, managed to skuff up the undersides of the pedals, but I don’t think there’s much you can do about that, other than never crash.

Edited by kjon12
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Confusius15 said:
21 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

they are forging ahead with a whole new control board instead of the bandaid firmware fixes

Inmotion or Ninebot ?

ninebot/ Segway

And if you have riden neither, you dont know what you are missing so you wont miss it. I just found the Z10 to be a very Bossy ride. It seems to disregard leans and turns like I can accomplish on other EUCs for its own style. If you have never ridden a EUC you wont really notice until you do.

I dont have any need for that type of ride (Z10) in my daily commute or for my pleasure rides, so I switched to the KS18L because of the fantastic ridewithout the OVERLOAD from the V10. The KS18L rides like the V10 does, but with fewer power overload related problems. 

Edited by Stan Onymous
Better answers