EUC used as Batterie Booster

Geoffroy

Hello, 

Any of you, thought using his EUC as battery booster ?

Recently I ran out of battery with my motorcycle. I went back home to take my cables and came back to the bike on my EUC. Once arrived, I had to ask someone his battery to connect my cables while I had a 840Wh battery between the feet. In conclusion, did anyone imagine doing an outside exit of the EUC battery to connect the clamps?

23 minutes ago, Geoffroy said:

Hello, 

Any of you, thought using his EUC as batterie booster ?

Recently I ran out of battery with my motorcycle. I went back home to take my cables and came back to the bike on my EUC. Once arrived, I had to ask someone his battery to connect my cables while I had a 840Wh battery between the feet. In conclusion, did anyone imagine doing an outside exit of the EUC battery to connect the clamps?

You'd need a step down converter which transforms the 63/67,2/84V to 12V with the ability to deliver some hundreds of amperes for some (short) medium burst. Maybe a little less for motorcycles?

Presumably this is best solved with some big capacitor banks?

Anyhow - to big to just have it in the pocket while riding just in case...

41 minutes ago, Chriull said:

You'd need a step down converter which transforms the 63/67,2/84V to 12V with the ability to deliver some hundreds of amperes for some (short) medium burst. Maybe a little less for motorcycles?

starters of motorbikes have usually less than 1000W, so they are in the same ballpark as EUC motors and it may be possible to operate them from EUC battery after conversion.

Archived