CES 2018: Ninebot One Z

houseofjob

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, cloudust said:

One Z is not for a total EUC beginner. Even experience rider needs some time to get used to the wide ti

They finally got him. We should go under cover now. Protocol "phantom" activated.

On 17.1.2018 at 7:53 PM, houseofjob said:

One more straggler pic I realized I didn't post that roughly measures the Z tire width:

pOiiVjf.jpg

1 hour ago, Circuitmage said:

Looks nice. Tire is huge.

It's huge and something new! Should hopefully bring some more riding comfort (suspension). But somehow i am a bit negatively surprised by the triangle shape :( - could be quite ?wobbly(side to side)?.

Why not take some round tire?

17 minutes ago, Chriull said:

It's huge and something new! Should hopefully bring some more riding comfort (suspension). But somehow i am a bit negatively surprised by the triangle shape :( - could be quite ?wobbly(side to side)?.

Like the MTen3’s tubeless tire, this tire will probably flatten as you ride, which is why in my pic it measures 3.75”, but the brochure states 4.1” wide. I don’t think this demo Z was ridden that much.

40 minutes ago, Chriull said:

The deep grooves look nice, high quality.  The center tread blocks remind of Ironman helmet.  So, Batman and Ironman in the design.:confused1:

• 3 months later...

How are the ninebot EUC's, can you turn of warning beep and tiltback?

On ninebot Plus you cannot and the beep is ridiculous, going of all the time at 19km/h (which by gps isn16km/h)

If the Z is as safe as the mini plus and speed and Accel is good then this will be a kiłler machine...without the killing :)

Lets hope its allmost impossible to reach cutoff...like on the miniPlus (you can but have to fight for it)

9 hours ago, Boogieman said:

How are the ninebot EUC's, can you turn of warning beep and tiltback?

Nope, not historically.

9 hours ago, Boogieman said:

Lets hope its allmost impossible to reach cutoff...like on the miniPlus (you can but have to fight for it)

No such thing. The more you get used to higher speeds, you can always reach high speed cutoff threshold.

Archived