Jump to content

CES 2018: Ninebot One Z


houseofjob
 Share

Recommended Posts

Great photos!  Those pedals look nice, wider in the front, look a little longer than E+ pedals, wonder if it can be turned around and easily ridden with the back of the wheel facing the direction of travel?  Sometimes the pedal angle feels better riding one direction than the other.  I wish my E+ could change the angle easily like Inmotion and Gotway.

In the video, the rear fender looks great.

Edited by steve454
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any details on the redundancy in the unit?  If it's only batteries, I'm out.  I've had too many Ninebot failures already and wouldn't trust more of the same with the control boards.

But if they have redundancy in the control board and motor, I'll be in line for a Z10!

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cranium said:

Any details on the redundancy in the unit?  If it's only batteries, I'm out.  I've had too many Ninebot failures already and wouldn't trust more of the same with the control boards.

But if they have redundancy in the control board and motor, I'll be in line for a Z10!

Latest info from an asian reseller is that there isnt more redundancy than in any other EUC.....means just some parallel batterys.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, diegoxxx said:

1007,28 euro price z10

 

3 minutes ago, Confusius15 said:

Seriously ????? :-D

The latest announced  Z10 retail price i remember was about 1300Euro IN CHINA!

Thats works out to a minimum price of about 2000 - if not more- in Europe or elsewhere outside of china. Even the MiniPro with 340wh was 1200-1500Euro the first 9 months of its sale in Europe. I exspect the Z10 with 3times the battery cells at least about 1800-2000Euros...

Everything else is not realistic.....

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, phatmike said:

Yip...1600Euro...for which version?Z6/8/10???

15 minutes ago, diegoxxx said:

Never...ever that will happen...perhaps just as deposit

Edited by KingSong69
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

 

The latest announced  Z10 retail price i remember was about 1300Euro IN CHINA!

Thats works out to a minimum price of about 2000 - if not more- in Europe or elsewhere outside of china. Even the MiniPro with 340wh was 1200-1500Euro the first 9 months of its sale in Europe. I exspect the Z10 with 3times the battery cells at least about 1800-2000Euros...

Everything else is not realistic.....

From Russian site  45000 /68=661€

Screenshot_20180111-211300.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, this discussion is kinda worthless...

the Z10 is anounced for 9999 Yuan/RMB which are about 1500Dollar (just converted, no extra TAX/VAT/Customs/Warranty needed plus)

Z6=4999Yuan/rmb...Z8 =7999Yuan/RMB

Who is thnking that it gets cheaper when coming to Europe or the US....I am not :-)

Edited by KingSong69
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Ok, this discussion is kinda worthless...

the Z10 is anounced for 9999 Yuan/RMB which are about 1500Dollar (just converted, no extra TAX/VAT/Customs/Warranty needed plus)

Z6=4999Yuan/rmb...Z8 =7999Yuan/RMB

Who is thnking that it gets cheaper when coming to Europe....I am not :-)

Me too :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ch.Eng.62 said:

From Russian site  45000 /68=661€

Screenshot_20180111-211300.png

Yip...that reflects the announced chinese prices (Z6=5000RMB= 660Euro, Z10=10000RMB=1300Euro)...and again...i guess he even said that in the video, they are just "converted"....european TAX for self balancing vehicles is 25% at least, and then 9b also has a "higher price politics" for exporting in other countrys, best example is the MiniPro, which UVP was first 9months unbelievable 1500Euro! (while you could get the chinese version for 400bucks)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, diegoxxx said:

Kingsong69 I spoke with ninebot poland price the same as I wrote the delivery end of January

Dont get me wrong...i dont want to be "negative" in any way...

But its a fact that the Z10 will cost/is announced by Segway themself in  China for 1500Dollar/1300Euro!

That would be the very first chinese produced wheel that would be cheaper in Europe/USA and btw. with 1000Euro...just the half price of comparable EUCs like Gotway Msuper or KS18S. i dont believe that, before i can see that or have it at home for that price :-)

A 18inch wheel 1000wh 45kmh for 1000bucks? Even if its a ninebot....give me 2 or 3!

That sounds a bit low for a Ninebot/segway?!

And something else: End of January? Never....

They have produced 5 or 6 Z10 now as a " second prototype run" ...just now. (before they only had 2 prototypes) There is no way that they can deliver the final product in less than 20 days to europe. I personal see a "real production" batch earliest in 2 months. That goes with what i heard from asian resellers, also......

Edited by KingSong69
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...