18l presale specs

outcast00096

1 hour ago, mezzanine said:

What possible use could you have for another wheel?

to ride it.

i’d guess i have maybe 500 miles total on on my wheels. a couple of hundred more than my new touareg i bought in march. my touareg will probably get less than a thousand miles on it this year, but unfortunately i still have to have it. my jeep will probably get 500 miles on it a year. same thing. my tractor, just a few hours on it. 

when ur place is as big as 314.6 football fields, u need wheeled transportation.

plus, it’s research.

i’ve got one of these coming friday.

https://www.myinmotion.com/products/l8f-electric-scooter

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

Just now, novazeus said:

to ride it.

i’d guess i have maybe 500 miles total on on my wheels. a couple of hundred more than my new touareg i bought in march. my touareg will probably get less than a thousand miles on it this year, but unfortunately i still have to have it. my jeep will probably get 500 miles on it a year. same thing. my tractor, just a few hours on it. 

when ur place is as big as 300 football fields, u need wheeled transportation.

plus, it’s research.

i’ve got one of these coming friday.

https://www.myinmotion.com/products/l8f-electric-scooter

Cool.  Just curious.  

4 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

You should have stopped with the question mark, and waited humbly for an answer, rather than arrogantly offer your own reckless, condescending guess

I take a lot of guidance from genocide-deniers.  

8 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

Cool.  Just curious

also, unfortunately, there isn’t some e wheel dealership close by where i can see or try any of these wheels. 

the only euc’s i’ve seen up close, in my entire life, are the ones i bought.

if i decide any of these wheels don’t do what i want, if it’s worthwhile, i might sell it. i’m not there yet. my two little s1’s and my e+ cost me $1000 for all three so i’ll definitely keep them and my $700 s2 for teaching other people and learning new things myself.

the three “real” wheels, as @Marty Backe would say, are different from one another. 18s,16s and v10f. 

any of these wheels work on pavement in florida. the real test is my slightly hilly pastures. i haven’t even tried the 16s or v10f out there yet. i’m not even sure riding a wheel in my pastures is feasible on a practical level. i know driving the 18s is a total body work out.

go pick on marty, he’ll probably have ten wheels before the summer is over.

• Like 3

500 miles between all your wheels? With that much land? Wanna send me one? ? I’ve found it pretty easy to put over 1300 on just one. (Well, two, but I had to get a replacement)

17 hours ago, novazeus said:

also, unfortunately, there isn’t some e wheel dealership close by where i can see or try any of these wheels. 

the only euc’s i’ve seen up close, in my entire life, are the ones i bought.

if i decide any of these wheels don’t do what i want, if it’s worthwhile, i might sell it. i’m not there yet. my two little s1’s and my e+ cost me $1000 for all three so i’ll definitely keep them and my $700 s2 for teaching other people and learning new things myself.

the three “real” wheels, as @Marty Backe would say, are different from one another. 18s,16s and v10f. 

any of these wheels work on pavement in florida. the real test is my slightly hilly pastures. i haven’t even tried the 16s or v10f out there yet. i’m not even sure riding a wheel in my pastures is feasible on a practical level. i know driving the 18s is a total body work out.

go pick on marty, he’ll probably have ten wheels before the summer is over.

Good sir, you've got nothing to defend here.  In order for these wheel makers to improve their products they need to sell, so we all can benefit.  Besides when and if you decide to sell one of your wheels, it will be great wheel for someone.  By experiencing these new wheels brings joy to your heart, that is all that counts.  I for one enjoy your perspective on the wheels, I may or may not get.  Be the light and shine away...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kael said:

500 miles between all your wheels? With that much land? Wanna send me one? ? I’ve found it pretty easy to put over 1300 on just one. (Well, two, but I had to get a replacement)

Considering that @novazeus only rides on his 'driveway' (mostly), I think 500-miles is impressive.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mark Lee said:

Good sir, you've got nothing to defend here.  In order for these wheel makers to improve their products they need to sell, so we all can benefit.  Besides when and if you decide to sell one of your wheels, it will be great wheel for someone.  By experiencing these new wheels brings joy to your heart, that is all that counts.  I for one enjoy your perspective on the wheels, I may or may not get.  Be the light and shine away...

Yeah, I hope he buys a lot more wheels and eventually puts them up for sale.  A lot of folks can't afford the price of entry with this hobby and it's a chance for them to get one without breaking the bank.  I'd bet a lot of money he doesn't have 250 miles on his wheels.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, novazeus said:

i’m pretty sure u misread the rules of the competition. 

it clearly states “he who dies with the most toys, wins” not “he who puts the most miles one his one broke ass wheel wins”. 

Oh $#1T.

Thank god for guitars though! Next to them your lame-ass wheel collection is not even a wheel collection, just ”a wheels” (singular).

• Like 1

To me it doesn’t look nimble. The (extremely skillfull) rider has to try a few times to get a tight turn, and overall seems to require a bit of an effort to be handled at low speeds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrelwood said:

To me it doesn’t look nimble. The (extremely skillfull) rider has to try a few times to get a tight turn, and overall seems to require a bit of an effort to be handled at low speeds.

That's 18 inches for you. Alot of skill is required for that level of handling. I am up for the Challenge! 

• Like 2

Wow, I really like the looks of the KS18L. I hate to wait all summer for it, but it might be worth it .. for me. I don't like the looks of any Gotways other than the Tesla, BUT, if the Super X doesn't have systemic QA problems it will be hard to bypass. I continue to stay on the sidelines waiting for the Z-line, KS18L and Super X. Decisions .. descions.

• Like 1