Jump to content

qick question: what does a tesla 1020wh weight?


Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

but it could just be the ups weight thats a little off probably

Here's your answer:efee47c9c8:

The 850Wh and the 1020Wh battery have the same weight. Same number of cells (80), only difference is 2900mAh per cell with the smaller capacity vs. 3500mAh per cell with the bigger capacity. So you could not distinguish the two versions by weight anyways.

Also, my ACM weights under 19kg with 120 cells, so the Tesla will most likely be a bit lighter.

TLDR: Everything is fine:efee47c9c8:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Here's your answer:efee47c9c8:

The 850Wh and the 1020Wh battery have the same weight. Same number of cells (80), only difference is 2900mAh per cell with the smaller capacity vs. 3500mAh per cell with the bigger capacity. So you could not distinguish the two versions by weight anyways.

Also, my ACM weights under 19kg with 120 cells, so the Tesla will most likely be a bit lighter.

TLDR: Everything is fine:efee47c9c8:

ok i see i did know both tesla models have same amount of batteries i just forgot :huh:

1 hour ago, NECway said:

There is a limit to the weight that a UPS will carry for devices with Li batteries, to get around this limit the seller has declared the weight of your Tesla as 17kg.

i see

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Good to see you looking forward to your wheel. Enjoy the wait, it's fun (even only afterwards, while you wait you just want the thing already!) and possibly the last time your shins will be bruise-free for the coming weeks:efef015fe0:

Waiting for and unpacking a new wheel never gets old. Of the five new wheels I've unboxed, I'd say the Ninebot S1 was hands down the most fun.

However, waiting nearly two months for my KS16s was pretty painful. No idea how @meepmeepmayer could actually enjoy that, it seems cruel to do to oneselfe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

Waiting for and unpacking a new wheel never gets old. Of the five new wheels I've unboxed, I'd say the Ninebot S1 was hands down the most fun.

However, waiting nearly two months for my KS16s was pretty painful. No idea how @meepmeepmayer could actually enjoy that, it seems cruel to do to oneselfe.

the more you wait the better it feels

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, LanghamP said:

However, waiting nearly two months for my KS16s was pretty painful. No idea how @meepmeepmayer could actually enjoy that, it seems cruel to do to oneselfe.

I didn't enjoy the wait too much, checking shipping status every 10 mins for a week, going crazy, but the anticipation was nice.

But it was a naive time, full of starry-eyed hope and unsullied by the ugly realities (Gotway cabling quality) of wheeling. In hindsight, it wasn't so bad:efee47c9c8: That's all I meant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Shad0z said:

and.. its out for delivery today. finally i can grt to change the profile picture to a tesla

I just noticed you have a mini pro for your profile, and now I remember you having a mini pro.

If you have someone who knows how to ride the mini pro, then the easiest way for you to learn is to have them ride next to you while you hold each other by the arm/hand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

I just noticed you have a mini pro for your profile, and now I remember you having a mini pro.

If you have someone who knows how to ride the mini pro, then the easiest way for you to learn is to have them ride next to you while you hold each other by the arm/hand.

its broken (hall sensor) im working on the warranty and getting new

i have reached the point with the tesla where i can drive fine im swinging a lot with my arms but i can stay on it for a longer period of time max: 1 min   

so from here it will only get better                                                       (time spent on tesla in total. 70 minutes)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've noticed that everyone who has ridden some sort of hoverboard finds learning an EUC to be much easier than going in with no experience.

I'm not saying that it's instantly doable, but that people only have to learn the balance left/right instead of also learning how a self balancing vehicle works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

I've noticed that everyone who has ridden some sort of hoverboard finds learning an EUC to be much easier than going in with no experience.

I'm not saying that it's instantly doable, but that people only have to learn the balance left/right instead of also learning how a self balancing vehicle works.

oh for sure! yeah the new rider legs that have a natural understanding they don't need to twitch around like hell and to trust the balance of the motor already is there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...