Looking for folks to interview for a research project about e-wheels!

Terenig

Hello all!

I'm doing some research for my venture Have A Go, a site that helps folks find the perfect electric wheel for their needs.

I'm curious how people first get interested in electric wheels such as electric unicycles and looking for enthusiasts to interview!

It would be an informal 20-30 minute phone chat about your experience :)

Let me know if you're interested!

Many, many thanks,

Terenig

Segway-One-S1-2b.jpg

Hi everyone. 

I just wanted to let you all know that I spent some time today talking with @Terenig about our weird mutual hobby... 

We had a great discussion, and I think what he is trying to achieve will be beneficial - So if you have some time to spare and want to rave about your EUC (to someone who actually wants to listen), then this is your opportunity. 

And I might just have talked him into joining the LA crew for a group ride too - So (when he shows up) remember that he has The Fat Unicyclist "seal of approval" - But will still require the usual level of hazing! 

6 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

We had a great discussion, and I think what he is trying to achieve will be beneficial

I am sure you represented our EUC United Nations community with honors and distinction while providing some valuable information for @Terenig 's website. I would be willing to contribute my 2 cents.

On Thursday, January 04, 2018 at 4:20 PM, Terenig said:

Hello all!

I'm doing some research for my venture Have A Go, a site that helps folks find the perfect electric wheel for their needs.

I'm curious how people first get interested in electric wheels such as electric unicycles and looking for enthusiasts to interview!

It would be an informal 20-30 minute phone chat about your experience :)

Let me know if you're interested!

Many, many thanks,

Terenig

Segway-One-S1-2b.jpg

Right on.

33 minutes ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

Right on.

Thanks for the encouragement :)

I couldn't seem to send a direct message to you. Would you be interested in participating or have the time?

It's a 20-30 minute Skype/phone interview anytime this week. Feel free to message me. Thanks!

Thanks everyone who participated!! I'm still looking for a few more folks to chat with.

My goal is to complete 30 interviews by next week.

Feel free to message me or reply if you or someone you know would be able to help out!

Thanks very much :):)

Archived