FS: 2 x KingSong, 1 x 16S and 1 x 14D both as new

14 is spoken for internally now

the 16 is available to the gent on text with me

Other than that this was a bit much for me here.

I wish you guys the best and be safe out there.

mod can delete thread I won’t be checking it or leave it as it might be an all time classic.

On 1/5/2018 at 8:02 PM, Stan Onymous said:

Lets at least be more creative with the motives we are able to come with (possibly from experience) to proscribe on others.

+1, and let's lean towards the more charitable ones if in doubt.

I would have much preferred these wheels to have been stolen than the true story--that of selling a gift. Dante has a special hell reserved for re-gifters and for people who talk in movie theatres.

The person giving these as gifts shows remarkable generosity, thoughtfulness, and consideration, and to take that gift, or rather any gift, and sell it for money shows breathtaking ingratitude. And apparently without or barely without trying to ride (or learn) the wheels.

While it's appropriate that people apologize to this grifter, I also feel pretty happy he's closing out his account here.

I think alcohol is ok to re-gift unless it's 20 year old whisky. Then you gots to drink it with the giver.

3 hours ago, LanghamP said:

And apparently without or barely without trying to ride (or learn) the wheels.

So why do you think there were two wheels? Could it be the wheels were for the kids and they don't want them? Just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the idea that these might be Christmas gifts given to the Local Boys and Club and SPCA and that payment be made out to those organizations is nothing but commie income redistribution. How dare he have the temerity to rob from the gifts from the rich and double it to the poor. I mean how many starving children and puppies can $1300 buy meals for anyway? I am sorry, but I am glad I am not that sorry! :P;):blink1:

On 1/4/2018 at 12:51 AM, onewheel4u said:

As New 

they were ridden once

NO CHARGERS

SF Bay Area or Ship to you at your cost 

16S - $850

14D - $450

Take both? Saves me time and you money....

happy to send more pics or answer questions although I know nothing about them other than I don’t want them, thx

23FAAD33-FCB0-455E-8C12-7FCD318FEC87.jpeg

D4C3E64F-D253-4FD4-95CD-4EBDAE14B5C5.jpeg

20035C33-DD30-421F-B70A-1635354F4BBD.jpeg

@onewheel4u, do you still have these wheels ?

On 1/26/2018 at 5:37 AM, yourtoys7 said:

99% stollen. You either produce reasonable explanation and prof or ........ , sorry but not sorry.

so you don't believe Jason when he writes, I quote, "I'm pretty certain I know which order they came from"?

We have had people here in Northern California getting there wheels stolen in the pass serval months! I would advise people to be careful when buying a wheel. As a owner you should note the motor code down. its  a unique identifier to the EUC. Manufactures can track it as to which retailer it came from. Plus you can submit it to the police when making your report. If they catch someone with stolen goods, they can get it back for you. 

• 3 months later...
On 5/18/2018 at 12:31 AM, James Martin said:

I'm in the Bay Area is the 16 still available? 

31 minutes ago, TDeluxe said:

Good afternoon,

Are these two wheels still for sale?

Thanks,

Corey

Sorry guy's, if you hover the cursor over the original poster's avatar, he hasn't visited the forum since January 5th, two days after the original post.  You might try to PM or maybe he will see a notification in his email, but I suspect these wheels are long gone.

Archived