FS: 2 x KingSong, 1 x 16S and 1 x 14D both as new

As New 

they were ridden once

NO CHARGERS

SF Bay Area or Ship to you at your cost 

16S - $850

14D - $450

Take both? Saves me time and you money....

happy to send more pics or answer questions although I know nothing about them other than I don’t want them, thx

23FAAD33-FCB0-455E-8C12-7FCD318FEC87.jpeg

D4C3E64F-D253-4FD4-95CD-4EBDAE14B5C5.jpeg

20035C33-DD30-421F-B70A-1635354F4BBD.jpeg

EDITED JAN 5. 

Based on what @Jason McNeil added, 

I APOLOGISE TO @onewheel4u  WHOLEHEARTEDLY FOR ACCUSNG HIM OF ATTEMTING TO SELL STOLEN GOODS ON THE FORUM.

End edit

When stuff like this shows up on the web, it's the sellers obligation to dispel any notion of selling stolen goods.  A simple photograph of a receipt would do.  Failure to add this simple addition to the post, and failure to answer any of the basic questions,  leads to thoughts like this....

Most likely stolen.  No chargers? How do TWO chargers disappear in the course of "one ride" ? Boxes? Disappeared too? Manuals? Disappeared?  I guess we know what happened to the receipts too. 

This seller has done nothing to dispel the obvious suspicion that they are stolen.  

Not stolen? How about photos of the receipts?

anyone in law enforcement on the forum?

3 hours ago, Smoother said:

Most likely stolen.  No chargers? How do TWO chargers disappear in the course of "one ride" ? Boxes? Disappeared too? Manuals? Disappeared?  I guess we know what happened to the receipts too. 

Sorry, dont you think it is a bit to harsh or to early?

Wouldnt it be nice to ask for the receipt first, before you insinuate that there is none and that there is also no box and no manuals and that it is "most likely stolen"? Directly asking for law enforcement? Really?

This newbie has just posted 8 hours before your statement that he wants to sell 2 EUC's with no chargers....There is in fact nothing wrong with that!And as this is a Forum and not whatsApp or something messaging service, there can be some time between some answers.

Sure it can be assumed there may be something fishy, and i can assure that nobody here wants the Forum to be a place where stolen goods are handled, so this is also allready moderator discussed elsewhere! Nonetheless the seller will get some more time to make things clear...before prejudging this.

Things don't add up here IMHO.

He joined less than 24 hours, knows nothing about these 2 wheels (which are not commonly known wheels to newbies), and no chargers.

I don't like to judge myself, so I would ask questions before making my own conclusions, if were me.

2 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Sorry, dont you think it is a bit to harsh or to early?

No I don't.  I've seem enough stolen good on the Internet to recognise the pattern.  I'm still waiting for the OP to elaborate.

And besides, if my post prompts a potential buyer to ask a few direct questions, I consider my post a public service " how not to receive stolen goods" which is a crime BTW.

i will be the first to apologise if the OP present the proper ownership documentation.  

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a duck.

5 hours ago, Smoother said:

If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it's a duck.

i agree. IT’S A DUCK!! Period. i have seen similar posts like this for E-Bikes and OneWheels. Same story with the chargers missing. 

wow, ok.

these were gifts for Christmas. The units were set up when they arrived at our home on Christmas Day, charged and ready to go. There was a charger present that day but it left with the other 2 units that belong to the person who gifted them. If I was to keep them and it looks like the 14 might stay based on demand, I will just buy a charger vs bothering the person who was so generous.

so in looking to sell these I was thinking craigslist or ebay but when I searched for info on these things (had never seen one) I came across this forum and noticed how amped you guys are and figured this would be the best place to sell

im a mid 40s Dad of 3 and work for a globally known firm which we can discuss and you can look up on LinkedIn if you send me a message and you actually want to buy them

i don’t know if I’m more insulted by being accused of trafficking in stolen goods or that if I chose a life of crime I’d be so shitty at it that I’d be selling stolen unicycles

16 minutes ago, onewheel4u said:

wow, ok.

these were gifts for Christmas. The units were set up when they arrived at our home on Christmas Day, charged and ready to go. There was a charger present that day but it left with the other 2 units that belong to the person who gifted them. If I was to keep them and it looks like the 14 might stay based on demand, I will just buy a charger vs bothering the person who was so generous.

so in looking to sell these I was thinking craigslist or ebay but when I searched for info on these things (had never seen one) I came across this forum and noticed how amped you guys are and figured this would be the best place to sell

im a mid 40s Dad of 3 and work for a globally known firm which we can discuss and you can look up on LinkedIn if you send me a message and you actually want to buy them

i don’t know if I’m more insulted by being accused of trafficking in stolen goods or that if I chose a life of crime I’d be so shitty at it that I’d be selling stolen unicycles

Please don't take our comments personally :huh:  We obviously don't know you, and because there were no chargers and this was your first post, red flags went up. Whoever gifted these to you probably should have given you money instead and saved you the trouble ;)

They are great wheels. Maybe you reconsider and try learning to ride them. They are very fun and practical.

Thanks for clarifying the situation.

13 hours ago, onewheel4u said:

EDITED JAN 5  

Based on what @Jason McNeil added, 

I APOLOGISE TO @onewheel4u  WHOLEHEARTEDLY FOR ACCUSNG HIM OF ATTEMTING TO SELL STOLEN GOODS ON THE FORUM.

End edit

Still not believable.

Who gifts an all electric device and remove the charger that is clearly supplied in the box with it? TWICE!!

who, when he/she gets home, with 2 wheels and FOUR chargers, doesn't make arrangements. To redress the balance?

Who realises the chargers are necessary, and is on such bad speaking terms with the person who gifted them over $2000 of toys just 12 days ago, that they can't pick up the phone and ask for the Chargers?

who, who can gift over $2000 of toys, can't afford to pop 2 chargers in the mail?

who gets gifted over $2000 of toys and sells them on in 12 days? Did you think they wouldn't notice?

you may be more honest than the Pope, we don't know you, but if this was a criminal court case, the jury would be looking at you very strangely right now, with this as your story.

like I said I'll apologise, once I see some tangible evidence. haven't seen any yet. All you have right now is a story, a story as flimsy as "the dog ate my homework ".

He's so lucky to have such a generous relative/friend who gifted an equipment of an exciting and new hobby. Two pieces even.

I can only assume that at previous Christmas there was something like a  laptop "charged and ready to go". Awesome.

5 hours ago, Keith said:

This “story” does not add up at all - in my book these are absolutely stolen until proved otherwise. I wonder if our main US distributor @Jason McNeil Can identify them and who should own them?

With the unbranded brands are a clear signature these were bought from us. I'm pretty certain I know which order they came from, based on available facts I would say that these are probably legit. 

I agree that normally, if the Wheels are sold without chargers, by someone who doesn't know anything about them, it is grounds to be extremely cautious. 

Why on earth would anyone sell stolen EUCs on a forum where they could be totally traced by the possible owners and have the opportunity of being charged by interpol if a European bought them @Smoother? You speak of thievery like Left handed people speak of other noted lefties with all of the same logic. Why indeed?

I have bought three used unicycles from a guy moving out of the country. He sold me all the EUCs in their original boxes, and dropped them off at my house on his way to the airport to leave the country. For some unGodly reason, he had all the chargers in a plastic bag instead of in the boxes and he left them at the airport for me to pick up. The airport was never able to locate them for me after five trips to find them. I have bought replacement chargers for them except for the Kingsong which I had 2 of already.

I would actually like to get either one of those. Especially since I am in California, it would be an easy shipping or I could pick them up. I am also pretty sure I could pick up a charger from eWheels too.

I would like to sincerely apologize for these attacks on your more than generous offer to make a unicyclist's day by offering these two vehicles. You Rock IMHO!

27 minutes ago, Stan Onymous said:

Why on earth would anyone sell stolen EUCs on a forum where they could be totally traced by the possible owners and have the opportunity of being charged by interpol if a European bought them @Smoother? You speak of thievery like Left handed people speak of other noted lefties with all of the same logic. Why indeed?

You can rest assured that if I ever sell one of my wheels, the charger and box will be included, no left handed knowledge needed.

6 minutes ago, Smoother said:

You can rest assured that if I ever sell one of my wheels, the charger and box will be included

Don't they charge a VAT on empty boxes? :P

I think this thread clearly shows that our community is the weirdos not the uninitiated public who stray onto here.

Yeah, my first thought was "stolen!" , after seeing the "no chargers" disclaimer and gift discussion. 

They do look like new, and not ridden much....but it is just after the holidays, prime time pawning season.

And if it was a gift, wouldn't you want to return them to the person who gifted it to you for a 100% refund? I know I would kind of be dismayed if my bud turned around and sold my gift at a huge markdown instead of telling me they didn't want them. Maybe that's just me, or it could be more complicated than that. Who knows.

I have no idea how to return a gift to a friend without being a total nuisance. Look, the guy is asking for a donation to the Boys and Girls club or the SPCA. What a nefarious deviant he must be to try to do good for disadvataged people with an amusing frivolity? Why should the gift giver be given the burden of gifting again? Its not an occupation, its a gift. The unmitigated gall. Lol :laughbounce2: 

Lets at least be more creative with the motives we are able to come with (possibly from experience) to proscribe on others.

Archived