does anyone have experience with seller intelligent walking store?

Shad0z

4 hours ago, FULspeed said:

Hi,

bought my ACM 16 1300 in April, received in Paris in 12 days via Netherland, no problems at all. 

good to know i just threw 1400 dollars his way then he better deliver

On 1/2/2018 at 11:45 AM, FULspeed said:

Hi,

bought my ACM 16 1300 in April, received in Paris in 12 days via Netherland, no problems at all. 

and did you have to pay taxes and customs clearance when it got imported?

No, nothing. But I think this is due to some (strange?) agreements that many Chinese sellers have with Netherlands customs. Then the shipment become an European one, so no customs expenditures for shipment to France.

4 minutes ago, FULspeed said:

No, nothing. But I think this is due to some (strange?) agreements that many Chinese sellers have with Netherlands customs. Then the shipment become an European one, so no customs expenditures for shipment to France.

Ok... i asked him when my wheel will be shipped he said 

"the goods have been arraged. They are in hongkong now. there will be tracking number in last few days"

and i just dont want to pay taxes and customs clearance i dont have the money

and he said its included so...? 

55 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

and i just dont want to pay taxes and customs clearance i dont have the money

and he said its included so...? 

Don't worry, everything's fine:efee47c9c8: Ordering from China takes time, and often you get no shipping or other updates until the package is already in your country, a few days away from your door (or sometimes you get a new notification even AFTER the package has arrived).

You just have to be patient. Maybe it will be there in 1 week, maybe in 4. You don't have to pay anything extra if the seller included all shipping/customs/etc costs. All you need to do is wait:efee47c9c8:

great i was wondering about why aliexpress didnt say it was shipped

but i will just do my best to overcome waiting time:ph34r:

8 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Don't worry, everything's fine:efee47c9c8: Ordering from China takes time, and often you get no shipping or other updates until the package is already in your country, a few days away from your door (or sometimes you get a new notification even AFTER the package has arrived).

You just have to be patient. Maybe it will be there in 1 week, maybe in 4. You don't have to pay anything extra if the seller included all shipping/customs/etc costs. All you need to do is wait:efee47c9c8:

while being scared because all the kingsong fans in my contry forum keep reminding me of how gotways are constantly "malfunctioning" and cut offs:facepalm:

buut thats just because they cant push their kingsongs till it cuts off^_^

and some people say they have a lot of bad experiences with aliexpress and they then had to pay taxes

so im sitting in a state of waiting happily and scared of huge tax letter laying on my front door in a week or so:P

38 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

great i was wondering about why aliexpress didnt say it was shipped

but i will just do my best to overcome waiting time:ph34r:

while being scared because all the kingsong fans in my contry forum keep reminding me of how gotways are constantly "malfunctioning" and cut offs:facepalm:

buut thats just because they cant push their kingsongs till it cuts off^_^

and some people say they have a lot of bad experiences with aliexpress and they then had to pay taxes

so im sitting in a state of waiting happily and scared of huge tax letter laying on my front door in a week or so:P

When ali says, it is not shipped...then it is not shipped until now! Even that can take a while! You should get a tracking number as soon as its shipped.

Other than that Meepmeep is totally corect....after shipping...the status will at EARLIEST change when the pckage arrives in your country...but as said, that can take a while ...

And btw.: That KS dont fail has nothing to do with the fact you cant push them over the max tiltback speed :-) Its just the generell much better quality that leads to much less malfunction. But THAT you have learned before you choosed a Hotway ;-)

3 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

When ali says, it is not shipped...then it is not shipped until now! Even that can take a while! You should get a tracking number as soon as its shipped.

Other than that Meepmeep is totally corect....after shipping...the status will at EARLIEST change when the pckage arrives in your country...but as said, that can take a while ...

And btw.: That KS dont fail has nothing to do with the fact you cant push them over the max tiltback speed :-) Its just the generell much better quality that leads to much less malfunction. But THAT you have learned before you choosed a Hotway ;-)

youre halfway right ablut gotways and ki gsongs that dont malfunction

if you get a gotway that works when you turn it on you should be fine a kingsong has smaller chance of not working :ph34r:

and you can drive the gotways until they cut out 

and not the kingsongs unless you have anti tiltback feet :blink1:

so its both but saying that gotway is "trash quality" is not correct but kingsong is better

• 10 months later...

Hi Shad0z, I’m a new member of the unicycle community. I just ordered my first wheell from the Intelligent Walking Store on Ali Ex last weekend. Can you please  share your experience about ordering from this store? How about delivery time? Any taxes to be paid?

57 minutes ago, Mykhailo said:

Hi Shad0z, I’m a new member of the unicycle community. I just ordered my first wheell from the Intelligent Walking Store on Ali Ex last weekend. Can you please  share your experience about ordering from this store? How about delivery time? Any taxes to be paid?

Welcome to the forum!

As it seems, you should be careful with the timeframe for a paypal dispute!

Afaik taxes have to (should) be payd. Just if the order comes from a warehouse in your country (eu?) it's like any order from within your country (EU)?

@Mykhailo:

If you search in google for:

site:electricunicycle.org intelligent walking

you'll get all posts in regard to this aliexpress shop from this forum.

Another aliexpress shop that had positive reports here is:

site:electricunicycle.org green fashion

Some shops write, that all taxes and transport are included in the price?! Have no idea if and how this works out - maybe some members from the EU can spread some light on this? The toll situation changed lately, didn't it? Or at least the controls? Is it legit that customs is "prepayed" by an aliexpress seller or does this only work with an european warehouse?

8 hours ago, Chriull said:

Some shops write, that all taxes and transport are included in the price?! Have no idea if and how this works out - maybe some members from the EU can spread some light on this?

It means all taxes and transport is included B) You pay online and UPS delivers in front of your home door. They ship through The Netherlands, and probably just avoid paying any taxes at all, but what do I know.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, qweiczz said:

No problem with this seller for me. I received my MTen3 after two weeks only (in France). No tax as it goes through the Netherlands first.

You are located in china and had no problem getting your wheel in france?

Are you affiliated with the web shop? If so, covert adverdising is not welcome here.

Archived