to Avoid this... I got.... :)

yourtoys7

It so sad that this fu§@$*! safety problems lead to dressing up as we are in the Movie "Mad Max".....

I am really all for safety, but i hate these full face helmets...they take away some of the "lightness" feel that cruising and gliding on a an EUC brings to me! For me this is to near to a 100Horsepower Kawasaki dress style and not that cruising around some other bicycle and pedestrians.

Hard to describe....

• Like 1

LOL, I know what you mean, Im just gonna ride around park when crowds of people, I wont wear anything besides gloves as my speed will be 10 km/ h (6-7 miles), but for the most part I do like to go faster and using this as commuter. I truly dont want for my fall to be repeated but if it does, Im sure full face will help.

As I said before, full face is much, much lighter than my previous Gyro. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DaveThomasPilot said:

How about an airbag?

There was a thread about inflatable protection a while back... Kinda overkill for EUC purposes, but if you can afford it... why not!

One for the helmet thread:

• Even a full-face helmet seemed somewhat expensive to me, but eventually I found one on Amazon for under $25... (Wasn't easy.)
Edited by RayRay
Moved to helmet thread

@yourtoys7, I started a helmet thread as a repository for info.  Would you be so kind as to post your photos, findings, and a link over there?  I don't know how to embed a link to another post or i would.  Search helmet and select "the helmet thread"

Edited by Smoother

13 hours ago, Smoother said:

@yourtoys7, I started a helmet thread as a repository for info.  Would you be so kind as to post your photos, findings, and a link over there?  I don't know how to embed a link to another post or i would.  Search helmet and select "the helmet thread"

13 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

Sure, I’ll do it 

I already did it, to practice my link embedding.  However, for some reason I haven't figured out yet, instead of embedding just the first post with the photos, somehow I embedded all the following posts also.  Maybe sharing the first post in a new topic shares the whole topic.