Tips For Better Backward & 3-Point Turns

Marty Backe

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Just a funny Thing:

I am at work.....and have no Audio available, so i used the YouTube Option to automaticly set subtitles...( i often use that when at work)

While on all of your Videos the subtitles are in english(what else?).....on this Video they Pop up in Spanish, haha.....:blink1:

Did you use some spanish YouTube-settings while loading this up?

3 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Just a funny Thing:

I am at work.....and have no Audio available, so i used the YouTube Option to automaticly set subtitles...( i often use that when at work)

While on all of your Videos the subtitles are in english(what else?).....on this Video they Pop up in Spanish, haha.....:blink1:

Did you use some spanish YouTube-settings while loading this up?

Nope - nothing different. When I turn on sub-titles it's doing a really bad job. I think it's because the audio isn't very good because of all the background noises (car traffic). Maybe because it knows the location is in California it assumes that the language is Spanish :)

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Excellent job on riding backwards and performing 3-Point turns on the ACM. I’ve just winterized my ACM  so hopefully I can become as adroit as yourself while attempting to maneuver in the snow. The ACM is a brick compared to my other wheels especially the Mten 3. Response time is so much slower. It’s like a ‘coffee/cake machine. I can sip coffee and eat cake while waiting for the ACM to change direction. ;)

5 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Excellent job on riding backwards and performing 3-Point turns on the ACM. I’ve just winterized my ACM  so hopefully I can become as adroit as yourself while attempting to maneuver in the snow. The ACM is a brick compared to my other wheels especially the Mten 3. Response time is so much slower. It’s like a ‘coffee/cake machine. I can sip coffee and eat cake while waiting for the ACM to change direction. ;)

Love that description :D And that's in hard mode. Don't even think about doing any of this in soft mode.

Archived