jeez the world is catching up!

Shad0z

if im lucky i will have my last big step to get enough money for a gotway tesla i will sell my old laptop and then i will have 1300 usd :D

but of course people can bid less and i will get less money but lets wait and see

any thoughts i should circle around in my head before dropping 1300 dollars on a wheel?

49 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

where is that?? i cant find it

looks like a good joke, or? ;-)

I guess all tips, tricks and advise for you has been mentioned (even more than once ;-) )!

So yes, from your demand and your financial abilities a Tesla 1020wh seams to be the right and perfect fit! I have to admit....the Tesla is a really, really good wheel!

One last advice: if you have choosed a Alliexpress seller....before!!! clicking the "buy" button, mail him and ask about a little price discount for the wheel!!!

In the most cases you will be able to reduce the price of the wheel a bit or a bit more!!! And dont forget to ask if tax and customs are included!

Other than that.....you are good to go!

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

I guess all tips, tricks and advise for you has been mentioned (even more than once ;-) )!

So yes, from your demand and your financial abilities a Tesla 1020wh seams to be the right and perfect fit! I have to admit....the Tesla is a really, really good wheel!

One last advice: if you have choosed a Alliexpress seller....before!!! clicking the "buy" button, mail him and ask about a little price discount for the wheel!!!

In the most cases you will be able to reduce the price of the wheel a bit or a bit more!!! And dont forget to ask if tax and customs are included!

ok thanks it was the seller and tax stuff i wasnt so sure about but i will see tomorow if im lucky selling my laptop :rolleyes:

i have asked a little too many questions in here i would say but it is just the lack of info there is on the tesla only a few reviews and in here a lot of people have it and then being new to eucs a lot to learn ^_^ and im dropping a fortune on this wheel then i better know every way to make it worth it!

but do i just send the seller a message saying "can i get discount" it just sounds weird. or do i just ask?

I'm sure you will enjoy it. I just sold my ninebot mini and tried it before selling it. ( I didn't use it for 5 months) and the difference is night and day.The ninebot mini is a slow weak toy.

Make sure to wear proper safety gear even if you plan to go slow first because it's a gotway after all ;) It's a fast wheel but the quality of it is shit as always.

1 hour ago, enGate said:

I'm sure you will enjoy it. I just sold my ninebot mini and tried it before selling it. ( I didn't use it for 5 months) and the difference is night and day.The ninebot mini is a slow weak toy.

Make sure to wear proper safety gear even if you plan to go slow first because it's a gotway after all ;) It's a fast wheel but the quality of it is shit as always.

well i cant be worse than my ninebot mini (clone) it works exactly like a real mini but yeah im looking foward to getting a euc

21 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

he definetly didnt want to give me any discount

he made that veeery clear  :D

WP_20171229_16_50_20_Pro_LI (2).jpg

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

he definetly didnt want to give me any discount

he made that veeery clear  :D

WP_20171229_16_50_20_Pro_LI (2).jpg

Thats another store than Shadoz talked about... ;-)

From my knowledge...Yi Chen is doing what he can....Did you ask for a Tesla discount? He told me 6 week ago his GW contract ran out and so now he isnt getting that good prices anymore from them. Btw.: If money discounts are not possible, a extra set of tube/tire isnt that bad also ;-)

12 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Thats another store than Shadoz talked about... ;-)

From my knowledge...Yi Chen is doing what he can....Did you ask for a Tesla discount? He told me 6 week ago his GW contract ran out and so now he isnt getting that good prices anymore from them. Btw.: If money discounts are not possible, a extra set of tube/tire isnt that bad also ;-)

i ordered a tesla from intelligent walking store just now and the order is placed :clap3:

i will just see what happens i have contacted the seller

1 minute ago, KingSong69 said:

good job!!! And good choice! Congrats! Now the waiting starts ;-)

yes now the REAL torture begins :o

apart from when i get the wheel filled with exitement then an hour later crying in bed because i cant ride it...  -_-

Archived