Kong Song brand Electric Unicycles are not allowed selling on AliExpress

Milli Zhao

Dear KingSong Fans,

Hereby we inform that all KongSong brand Electric Unicycles are not allowed selling on Ali Express.

Please don't buy any King Song Electric Unicycle from Ali Express, or we won't support any aftersales for it.

The final interpretation is owned by King Song.

Dear Flora,

you allready said that:

To repeat it, doesn't make that fact any better....

The reason why people still want to buy them on aliexpress is the ridiculous pricing from "some exclusive" seller in europe!

Paying more than DOUBLE the price for a KS in europe than the price in asia doesnt make the brand any sympathic and will not have KS sell that much wheels in europe! Some people are just not able to pay the same price as a a used small car......

2 hours ago, Flora Yuan said:

Dear KingSong Fans,

Hereby we inform that all KongSong brand Electric Unicycles are not allowed selling on Ali Express.

Please don't buy any King Song Electric Unicycle from Ali Express, or we won't support any aftersales for it.

The final interpretation is owned by King Song.

does that info apply to the "domestic" line too (different logo, technically identical)....just wondering since they seem to enjoy a certain degree of popularity not only with european buyers as I take it from their comments on Ali.....

ks.JPG

1 hour ago, Dodgez said:

does that info apply to the "domestic" line too (different logo, technically identical)....just wondering since they seem to enjoy a certain degree of popularity not only with european buyers as I take it from their comments on Ali.....

ks.JPG

Yes, sure! Exactly and especially for that "line".... as you are mostly only able to buy this sidepad style on Aliexpress!

Kingsong does not want it's wheel to be exported by ali-sellers because they have contracts with their foreign sellers!

38 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

Yes, sure! Exactly and especially for that "line".... as you are mostly only able to buy this sidepad style on Aliexpress!

Kingsong does not want it's wheel to be exported by ali-sellers because they have contracts with their foreign sellers!

well, then....too bad for those who tried to escape the pricing policy in europe....

22 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

Dear Flora,

you allready said that:

To repeat it, doesn't make that fact any better....

The reason why people still want to buy them on aliexpress is the ridiculous pricing from "some exclusive" seller in europe!

Paying more than DOUBLE the price for a KS in europe than the price in asia doesnt make the brand any sympathic and will not have KS sell that much wheels in europe! Some people are just not able to pay the same price as a a used small car......

Dear @KingSong69, sorry pls ignore the notice since obviously you've read the previous one already.

This time I was sent to people who may missed read last time. As recently I contacted some new clients, they seems still don't know this notice.

Yes I understand you guys feel unhappy about exclusive's high price, expecially in europe. But do you know why their price is so high? Why we don't support people buy KingSong brand from Aliexpress?

I can answer you one by one.

1.If you do some research on tax, you can find europe tax is very very high, and europe agents offer good aftersales, thus contribute to high retail price.

2.Have you heard of aftersales condition of aliexpress shops? Very few of them provide reasonable aftersale for foreign cients! That's why they can offer lower price. I myself had received many aftersale complaints from aliexpress buyers.

KingSong factory registered KingSong brand for intermantional market , KS Brand only for domestic market. As international business cost is much higher than domestic, marketing/ certificates/ licences/ labor....lead to different pricings. KingSong is a  company owns global service system, to make this system healthy and ordered and every customer buy what he wants and get reasonable aftersales are our goals. Hope you can understand. Thank you for your caring and support.

Archived