Slime for tubeless tire

Sketch

I have slime in all my EUCs with intertubes.  I recently purchased a Gotway Mten3 with a tubeless tire.  I know they make automobile slime for tubeless tires with bigger chunks off stuff in it:  Is this the stuff I should use or will it mess things up?

41 minutes ago, Gimlet said:

I use Oko, a car road going version of Slime, in all my euc tyres includng my m10 3 and m10 2's with tubeless tyres.

Is it as simple to apply as Slime or is it a foam which may be all over the place like described here?

Very similar to Slime, a thickish liquid with bits in it that you squeeze into the deflated tyre after removing the valve internals.

It does occasionally block the valve when you're putting it in but a simple puff of air from an airline or pump will clear it to allow the full amount to be applied.

Ive been using Oko for about 30 years on my farm. The off road version stopped the regular puncture problems i had on my tractor and trailers from all the black thorn hedges.

I buy the on road version now in 20 litre drums as it goes into all my pneumatic wheels on everything from wheel barrows to bikes, quads, cars, trailers and of course eucs.

Archived