Ninedroid app on Android

jimmymendoza

I'm using a galaxy so with  no problem finding the Bluetooth. There a video on YouTube to reset the Bluetooth. Maybe that will help. Hold down the power button for 17 beeps then let go. Start with the bot off. 

Scratch that don't listen to my direction watch the video first haha. Youtube ninebot one bluetooth

I have an S6 Edge. No issues connecting here. Just make sure you pair it in phone settings before opening the ninedroid app and pressing the bluetooth button from

@contentryder I got it paired through phone settings, but still wont see it on the app doesnt see it on the app at all. can you tell me your steps after phone settings?

• 2 weeks later...

Connects fine on mine, but boy does that app crash a lot. And also, one of the readouts is spelled "pwoer output." Talk about attention to detail in the premium brand. (LG Nexus 4)

I think it will be fine after you add the bluetooth device as a trusted device.

@contentryder I got it paired through phone settings, but still wont see it on the app doesnt see it on the app at all. can you tell me your steps after phone settings?

Still having trouble? Did you press the bluetooth button in the dashboard screen within the app? It should point out your bot on the radar..

I think it will be fine after you add the bluetooth device as a trusted device.

Still having trouble? Did you press the bluetooth button in the dashboard screen within the app? It should point out your bot on the radar..

yeah I did do that, but my bot doesn't show up. Whats funny it shows up on my old iphone but the edge.

Archived