Playing music via KS speakers

nute

Can anyone explain in words of 1 syllable how to play music over the inbuilt speakers on my KS18s. I am using an android phone (not very familiar with Android as I normally use iOS however the KS app is useless on an apple phone). 

I have worked out how to turn the internal speakers on... just cant figure out how to play music.... and the KS instruction book is utterly hopeless.

No worries. I had the same problem. The only problem will be it connecting when you don't want it to connect. I've been at work when it connects and it starts blasting my music even though I wasn't playing any. Also, when you're wearing headphones. Luckily, it's smart enough not to blast out phone conversations.

Hi !

I have one recommendation for those who drive between KS18  ( Also for Marty Backe :) )

I have been setting up for 2 a year, this King Song poor media amplifier :D . However, there has been a success in the last half-year !

If you are using an android phone then download Equalizer FX.Pro in google play and set all the sliders exactly the same as in the photos ( Try as accurately as possible !  Because it took me half a year to get to these settings and listen to a lot of different music. Unfortunately, even smaller slider changes ,changes a lot ) !

If everything succeeds, you get , from the screaming box, a pretty decent media device !!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/STHyd42nzItpQTWJ3

Screenshot_2017-12-24-16-50-31.png

Screenshot_2017-12-24-16-50-39.png

Screenshot_2017-12-24-16-50-46.png

Screenshot_2017-12-24-16-50-58.png

Screenshot_2017-12-24-16-55-20.png

• 8 months later...
On 12/24/2017 at 4:49 PM, Raptor said:

[...] if you are using an android phone then download Equalizer FX.Pro in google play and set all the sliders exactly the same as in the photos ( Try as accurately as possible !  Because it took me half a year to get to these settings and listen to a lot of different music. Unfortunately, even smaller slider changes ,changes a lot ) ! [...] 

Hi, 

For everyone who's interested in "Equalizer FX Pro" - it's on sale on the Play Store for today

Get it for free until Saturday 24:00 GMT from here:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devdnua.equalizer

Archived