Brand New Mini Pro. I think it has a bad sensor

I just got a new Segway MiniPro today and I think one of the sensors is bad. I am stuck on the tutorial part where you just stop and get off. I think it thinks I am still on it. Because of this I cant use the lock button on the app or even turn it off.

Any idea's?

Cheers,

Chris

1 hour ago, azav8or said:

I just got a new Segway MiniPro today and I think one of the sensors is bad. I am stuck on the tutorial part where you just stop and get off. I think it thinks I am still on it. Because of this I cant use the lock button on the app or even turn it off.

Any idea's?

Cheers,

Chris

Don't know about minipro, but ninebot seems to be forcing people to register:(

2 hours ago, steve454 said:

Don't know about minipro, but ninebot seems to be forcing people to register:(

Yeah I have registered and was finally able to log into the app but from the app I cant do several things like lock it or shut it down or like I mentioned get past that one part on the tutorial.

In order to shut it off I have to pick it up and it thinks it's crashing then I think and it spins the wheels up real fast and then stops and when I set it back down I can press the power button to shut it off but you cant do it from the app.

I think there is a sensor issue too because I have see this message a few times now: But only after I pick it up and let it runs it's course so I can shut it down.

Error
Left foot sensor error, please check foot sensor or foot pedal switch cable. (18)

Cheers,

Chris

Look carefully at the foot pad. Compare it to the opposite side, and check that it is seated correctly. If the pad has been incorrectly assembled, or been pulled up a bit from handling, it can cause the sensor to appear stuck, or intermittently stuck. 

Archived