Two MiniPros from Amazon arrived DOA

9 minutes ago, GarrettWP said:

My current one is year 16 and week 24. So my unit is older. Both the first unit and this unit exhibited battery charging issues but eventually did start charging after 10 to 20 minutes plugged in.

- Garrett

maybe if we wait a while time, it's starting but in another case battery is dead

menbt.PNG

4 hours ago, FreeRide said:

I have one unopened, I guess I will open it up in the next week or so and charge it.  Time flies.  I have 5 batteries, so I've never needed this last one yet.

5 batteries?

That would give you long range.. almost 100 miles of travel.

Is that what you have in mind?

On 12/17/2017 at 7:52 PM, Rocky Romero said:

5 batteries?

That would give you long range.. almost 100 miles of travel.

Is that what you have in mind?

I think you are mixing up kilometers and miles?  However; no. My endurance is only 3 batteries, but one needs spares for the future maybe, and sometimes for a second machine, and i happened to buy one quite cheap.  One can't have too many batteries. 

Received a white minipro from amazon for the wife for Christmas. Unit has a manufacture date of 2016 week 25. 1 week after mine. I did notice the the main box had a second set of Ninebot stickers placed on top of the existing ones that cover the flaps. When I took the unit out, the battery was almost charged and powered on without issue. The second box was not resealed with packing tape, so I suspect the unit was returned, tested and resealed by Ninebot / Segway. Unit looks brand new and no sign of use.

- Garrett

Archived