Jump to content

A hard to identify connector


Recommended Posts

Does anybody know what kind of connector is this?


It is used in the Kingsong KS16  to connect the buzzer and the ON-OFF switch to the motherboard.  It seem to be  a JST SM type but is different. The distance between pins is 2.5mm.

Can somebody give me a help please?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...