Inmotion New website

Hebe123

3 hours ago, Hebe123 said:

Here I saw inmotion had Released a new office website```

Maybe a little difference between the old web, I don't see V3. there just found V5\V8. 

They add a media box to show some pictures/videos in details.

It would be of some help if you actually gave the address of the website?

Edit: found it myself: https://www.inmotionworld.com/product#electric-unicycles

@Hebe123, from another post that you made and then hid, it looks like you may be an Inmotion employee? We welcome the participation of manufacturers and distributors on this forum but we absolutely require them to be honest about their affiliation. If this is the case please edit your forum signature to state your true relationship to Inmotion.

55 minutes ago, Mono said:

Maybe it's this https://www.inmotionworld.com/ 

Too bad that the V3 is gone. There is IMHO a considerable demographics for which dual wheels are the best or even only entry level EUCs they would consider to buy.

The Swagtron is available on several websites.  It looks very similar to the V3.https://www.bestbuy.com/site/swagtron-swagroller-self-balancing-unicycle-white/5901274.p?skuId=5901274&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=66b69286-aeaf-4251-b7dd-d228790b796d&ksprof_id=14&ksaffcode=pg245768&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2

9 minutes ago, steve454 said:

The Swagtron is available on several websites.  It looks very similar to the V3

According to a former Inmotion source, the 'Swagroller' (AKA V6) product is already being end-of-lifed, which is why you see it for $299 these days.

For the Inmotion L6/Lively Scooters the time where it was sold, was only half of the development time, V3Pro was two years in development & discontinued in nearly the same amount of time. 

4 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

According to a former Inmotion source, the 'Swagroller' (AKA V6) product is already being end-of-lifed, which is why you see it for $299 these days.

For the Inmotion L6/Lively Scooters the time where it was sold, was only half of the development time, V3Pro was two years in development & discontinued in nearly the same amount of time. 

I guess that means Airwheel will be the only source for dual wheeled euc's, once the Swagrollers are all sold.  The V3Pro looked like a decent first wheel.

3 hours ago, Herbas said:

Like who?

Even though I don't believe your question is serious, I'll give a serious answer: people for whom the learning curve of single-wheeled EUCs is too steep to be acceptable at this point in time. It seems also useful for demonstration purposes in events promoting EUCs.

16 hours ago, Herbas said:

Like who?

I’ll add to @Mono‘s list as well.

in the UK a postal service experimented with a twin wheel for deliveries in urban areas, where a postman typically walks with a sack on his back or pushes a small trolley. They were ideal for this: small learning curve, flat paved surfaces, ability to step off, post letters, step back on again, etc, etc. An EUC would not have been anywhere near as practical and a Segway way too big and expensive. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/11096395/Posties-trial-delivery-by-electric-unicycle.html

Unfortunately, the fact they are illegal in the UK (despite what it says in the above article) and Royal Mail saw this company as a big threat and would do anything it could to stop them rather halted this brilliant initiative in its tracks. The fact they chose the Airwheel, with its very small battery and, at that time very high price in the UK would not have helped either ?.

On 12/11/2017 at 9:29 AM, Hebe123 said:

Here I saw inmotion had Released a new office website```

Maybe a little difference between the old web, I don't see V3. there just found V5\V8. 

They add a media box to show some pictures/videos in details.

I like the new site, it's a much more up to date design. Hey, if you are an employee, I'll rewrite all your English language copy so it looks less 'translated'. :P 

I’ll add to @Mono‘s list as well.

in the UK a postal service experimented with a twin wheel for deliveries in urban areas, where a postman typically walks with a sack on his back or pushes a small trolley. They were ideal for this: small learning curve, flat paved surfaces, ability to step off, post letters, step back on again, etc, etc. An EUC would not have been anywhere near as practical and a Segway way too big and expensive. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/retailandconsumer/11096395/Posties-trial-delivery-by-electric-unicycle.html

Unfortunately, the fact they are illegal in the UK (despite what it says in the above article) and Royal Mail saw this company as a big threat and would do anything it could to stop them rather halted this brilliant initiative in its tracks. The fact they chose the Airwheel, with its very small battery and, at that time very high price in the UK would not have helped either ?.

In that article it says Royal Mail's legal challenge originated from Whistl 'cherry-picking' delivery locations, when they're subject to the "Universal Service Obligation."

As a beginner, I rode an Inmotion V3 to learn how to drive an electric unicycle. The two-wheeled scooter is self-balanced, so I can easily to get on, lean forwards and backwards, turn around, etc. For me, it is safe and easy to learn. It's so pity that Inmotion V3 is not on the new website.

On 12/11/2017 at 5:15 AM, Keith said:

The site has little cartoon training tutorials with a character depicting a big ‘M’ on his chest. A coincidence or subliminal reference to Saint @Marty Backe ? ;)

38611492054_30e6c16c60_b.jpg

10 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

The site has little cartoon training tutorials with a character depicting a big ‘M’ on his chest. A coincidence or subliminal reference to Saint @Marty Backe ? ;)

38611492054_30e6c16c60_b.jpg

He's missing his wrist guards :(

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017/12/19 at 10:22 AM, William Lee said:

As a beginner, I rode an Inmotion V3 to learn how to drive an electric unicycle. The two-wheeled scooter is self-balanced, so I can easily to get on, lean forwards and backwards, turn around, etc. For me, it is safe and easy to learn. It's so pity that Inmotion V3 is not on the new website.

Hahaha, The Website maybe updated, I saw inmotion V3 show up again. https://www.inmotionworld.com/product/electric-unicycle-inmotion-v3

On 2017/12/15 at 4:54 AM, Kael said:

I like the new site, it's a much more up to date design. Hey, if you are an employee, I'll rewrite all your English language copy so it looks less 'translated'. :P 

I think you can do it

Archived