Spherical Tires for EUC

Kudays

Hello All,

People usually ask me about how can i stand in balance while riding my euc. I have recently heard about spherical tires for cars. But this can be better for a euc bcs one can never lost his/her balance. Of course, for such a modification, EUCs have to upgrade their gyroscopic circuits. I just wanted to ask if this modification is simple or not? What do you think? Is this the future?

• 2 weeks later...

Nice concept, but neither simple nor likely to be "the future" for speeds over 10km/h. It has been tried already in a skate/hover board where I currently fail to re-find the video and in an omni directional wheel on the Honda UX-3 using a different way to achieve the same functionality:

I like the tire design of Honda. But i cannot say the same thing for Honda U3-X. Why do they insist on sitting for a ride? It is like you need to poo on the toilet while riding somewhere! Not cool.  

Anyway, Honda still trying their unicycle prototype with this new model: (What do you think?)

• 3 weeks later...

Anyways, omni-directional driving wheel of Honda can be used for EUC. It would be a great modification imagining that a thin wheel can provide its self balance. It would help new riders and  one can keep its balance while standing on the wheel.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-12-26 at 2:50 AM, Kudays said:

I like the tire design of Honda. But i cannot say the same thing for Honda U3-X. Why do they insist on sitting for a ride? It is like you need to poo on the toilet while riding somewhere! Not cool.  

Anyway, Honda still trying their unicycle prototype with this new model: (What do you think?)

A top speed of 6kph and a range of 6km.  That’s the best they can come up with? That’s less than a kid’s hoverboard. 

On 1/29/2018 at 9:32 PM, RooMiniPro said:

Why do they insist on sitting for a ride? It is like you need to poo on the toilet while riding somewhere! Not cool.

...and yet, Honda (and other Japanese motorcycle manufacturers) are working hard to make that dream a reality. :pooping:potty25n-2-web.jpg.9c42f11ba3f2222736b1fca9cbe9b268.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 1/29/2018 at 8:32 PM, RooMiniPro said:

A top speed of 6kph and a range of 6km.  That’s the best they can come up with? That’s less than a kid’s hoverboard. 

Unicub?  The name alone is odd.  But the Honda quality shines through.  The slow speed is probably a good thing, as this seems to be for older people.  6km @6kmh would be great for some people.

Archived