does anyone have experience with this seller: KWK Self Balance

This seller has feedback from only 4 people. They're all top ratings but with so few of them it's not even clear if they're "real" or not. Supposedly they've been in business for a year, yet they only have 4 ratings? 

Maybe this seller is "reliable" because they send you the product exactly as described. If you have a problem in two months because there is something wrong with the wheel, but they are either out of business or say that they can't help you, is that still "reliable"? 

I bought my ks14c form a "reliable"  AND local supplier, I won't name the country they serve, but it rhymes (in English) with Bermony.  They were cool to send a replacement beeper, and fought me a bit over 2, missing from new, screws for the pedals, but mention a cracked axle, and suddenly they don't want to know. Claimed they had never heard of such a thing.  Want me to ship the motor back to them for inspection (like my cracked axle is different to EVERYONE ELSES!!!) Of course its not warrantee work they say, even though Europe has a mandatory 2-year warranty.  So who is reliable, and who will be there for after sales service? Who knows?  Only Jason and Ian seem to come close, to my knowledge.  KS Poland, though not the supplier of my 14c, is helping me no end, and he doesn't know me from a hole in the ground.

Maybe some supplier in France has a good reputation.

@Shad0z

i know this seller to deliver what  is promised...but i have never seen someone having to deal with some probs with this seller!

So nobody knows what happens IF there is a problem. But: As you are (unfortunatly) still far away from having that money for the tesla, what about asking this question when the time has come? EUC is a fast moving market, perhaps now the seller is known to be good, but in 2 months? Who knows?

There are some ali sellers with a very, very good reputation. But again...the seller decision is to be made when the order will come! In Time...

42 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Maybe some supplier in France has a good reputation.

Only thanks to this very forum did I buy local "just in case"

Sure glad I did.

Bent , cracked axle sent in , replaced , works even better thanks to new mother board.

No need to name but will say I went as far to the top as possible.

Still almost daily riding me new and improved EUC.

Thanks to all who posted "buy local from reputable"!

ukj

49 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Maybe if you sent in photos of MANY other exact same units with exact same defect and said that you would mention them by name if not satisfied with after sale service!?

ukj

Must have missed quote but hope you get the idea.

ukj

4 hours ago, UKJ said:

Must have missed quote but hope you get the idea.

ukj

Trust me, I detailed the problem at length, gave them a link to the thread with the cracked axle reports.  They still want me to mail the wheel for analysis.  He said possibly change the motor (with cost) .They didn't know that changed motors need changed control boards.  USELESS.  And this from a major, official KingSong importer.  Dealer wanted me to talk to importer, I told him I was HIS customer and that he should be my point of contact.  He said he had shared all my finding with the importer.  The importer never tried to contact me.  By that time I was getting loads of assistance from KS Poland so I figured, if i'm going to have to pay someone, anyway, I'd rather pay someone who gave a damn.  There will be a FULL report, and names will be named.

4 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Trust me, I detailed the problem at length, gave them a link to the thread with the cracked axle reports.  They still want me to mail the wheel for analysis.  He said possibly change the motor (with cost) .They didn't know that changed motors need changed control boards.  USELESS.  And this from a major, official KingSong importer.  Dealer wanted me to talk to importer, I told him I was HIS customer and that he should be my point of contact.  He said he had shared all my finding with the importer.  The importer never tried to contact me.  By that time I was getting loads of assistance from KS Poland (Richard) so I figured, if i'm going to have to pay someone, anyway, I'd rather pay someone who gave a damn.  There will be a FULL report, and names will be named.

i remember parts of that story...that really was/is a shame!!!

37 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

i remember parts of that story...that really was/is a shame!!!

1 hour ago, KingSong69 said:

@Shad0z

i know this seller to deliver what  is promised...but i have never seen someone having to deal with some probs with this seller!

So nobody knows what happens IF there is a problem. But: As you are (unfortunatly) still far away from having that money for the tesla, what about asking this question when the time has come? EUC is a fast moving market, perhaps now the seller is known to be good, but in 2 months? Who knows?

There are some ali sellers with a very, very good reputation. But again...the seller decision is to be made when the order will come! In Time...

im soon hitting the 650 mark and after new year i will be hitting 950 dollar

im soon there but then again 300 dollars i need and i get monthly money in january i will be a little over 1000 and if im lucky with the ninebot seller i will have about 1400 dollars in january early but if i dont i can maybe just get there in feburary 

but im still woried about if it works when it comes... but i seen that intelligent walking store seller should be very reputable as i can see some people have buy tesla from him in this forum and get exactly what they ordered

i have heard problems from green fashion shop seller

but kwk self balance is also long time shipping and cost of shipping is high so i will go for intelligent walking store but i will wait and see how it is in janurary

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

im soon hitting the 650 mark and after new year i will be hitting 950 dollar

im soon there but then again 300 dollars i need and i get monthly money in january i will be a little over 1000 and if im lucky with the ninebot seller i will have about 1400 dollars in january early but if i dont i can maybe just get there in feburary 

but im still woried about if it works when it comes... but i seen that intelligent walking store seller should be very reputable as i can see some people have buy tesla from him in this forum and get exactly what they ordered

i have heard problems from green fashion shop seller

but kwk self balance is also long time shipping and cost of shipping is high so i will go for intelligent walking store but i will wait and see how it is in janurary

One note on the intelligent walking store, when I bought my MCM4 from him last year all shipping, taxes and duties where included in the price. The Tesla that I bough from him in November did not include tax, duties and brokerage fees, I had to pay that extra to UPS. To be fair to him, his ali listing for Tesla didn't say that all taxes were included in the price, but I assumed that it was the same as the MCM4.

8 hours ago, NECway said:

One note on the intelligent walking store, when I bought my MCM4 from him last year all shipping, taxes and duties where included in the price. The Tesla that I bough from him in November did not include tax, duties and brokerage fees, I had to pay that extra to UPS. To be fair to him, his ali listing for Tesla didn't say that all taxes were included in the price, but I assumed that it was the same as the MCM4.

Does that mean that i have to pay more than whst it says on the listing to taxes? 

9 hours ago, NECway said:

Thats strange, I didn't have to pay any extra on mine from him, however I think these sellers try to get away with shipping as an understated value to get through customs however sometimes it gets picked up thus the extra charges.

For me in both cases he used UPS. When shipping the MCM4 he specified that shipper paid all brokerage and duties, but for the Tesla he specified that the receiver has to pay duties and brokerage.

Like KingSong69 said, best to ask first, also read the listing very carefully. He did have it in the listing that I was responsible for those costs, so I can't blame him, I assumed and got burned. It wasn't much at the end it was $40 because he declared the value of Tesla as US$200.

Archived