Cheap Handle/Trolley Modification

Kudays

Hi Guys,

It made me mad to see a 1-2$ handle bar on sale for 50$. So i have implemented my own solution for inmotion v5f unicycle. 

I have bought a simple wheel carrier paying only 10$. I removed its handle and tied it with plastic clamps as you can see in the pictures.

It perfectly fitted to my inmotion v5f!  I am really happy about the solution: fast and effective. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 13.44.26.png

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 14.25.45.png

27 minutes ago, Kudays said:

fast and effective. 

...and ugly as hell - no offence, but now I'm even more happy that the nice chinese seller provided the original handle for free when I bought my v5f....

@Kudays welcome , your war is lost at the start , you probably don't know, but often the v5f  model is chosen for its "Fru-fru" design and less for use it, and if you talk about saving money, you are in minority ...usually the only problem of the v5f owners is how to make the bodies shine :D

I have a gt16 and I payd the trolley 50 euro with much sufference,  for my ninebot I avoided buying the trolley because it was too expensive , the trolley price is usually a legalized theft :unsure:

Dear all,

Yes, it's a bit ugly. But i wouldn't be happier if i bought the original handler at 50 bucks. My solution has absolutely saved my day. I agree about the inmotion design that deserve its price but not the trolley. Come on: it's just a plastic! 

Archived