Please help with Gotway App

You could contact your seller and ask them to ask Gotway to do a server-side password reset or something similar.

Do you have another Gotway wheel? I believe you can use one account for logging in, no matter which wheel the app will actually be used with.

Not sure if the old (non-social, no-login) works with the mten3. @Marty Backe will know.

1 hour ago, meepmeepmayer said:

You could contact your seller and ask them to ask Gotway to do a server-side password reset or something similar.

Do you have another Gotway wheel? I believe you can use one account for logging in, no matter which wheel the app will actually be used with.

Not sure if the old (non-social, no-login) works with the mten3. @Marty Backe will know.

Yes. Non-social app works with all circa 2016 and later wheels. It's constant amazement why people keep trying to use all of these new apps. Who wants to depend on the Internet in order to connect to their wheel.

Gotway has made zero changes in the firmware that require a new app. I actually don't use the Gotway app any longer now that WheelLog does everything.

Archived