i give up on the ninebot mini pro.. Its just too slow and the beeping and the leanback that makes you fall off when hitting 18 kph...

”Average driving speed on a bike on flat pavement is 19-29 kph“

my ninebot only goes 17kph...

im buying an electric unicycle and selling my ninebot mini

bye it was fun to join you guys in the ninebot mini section

^_^ 

the euc i have planned to buy can drive up to 50 kmh...:w00t2:

the problem with the ninebot mini is also you cant do tricks or customize anything besides lights and steering you can get on drive foward turn and get off 

euc's have a lot more ways to drive and uses 

good luck on your ninebot mini ;)

1 hour ago, icom said:

just depends on what you are using it for. I use it for my 1 mile commute to the office, works awesome, couldn't be happier

i use it to school thats 3 km when i cross street i end up in the middle of the street with tiltback and beeps and then you try to drive fast to get to other side and it tiltsback even more and there you are standing in the middle of the street with cars and bikes whizzing by see thats the issue

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2017 at 3:51 PM, Shad0z said:

i use it to school thats 3 km when i cross street i end up in the middle of the street with tiltback and beeps and then you try to drive fast to get to other side and it tiltsback even more and there you are standing in the middle of the street with cars and bikes whizzing by see thats the issue

On the EUC you'll crash a lot. Like all the time when starting off, then much less but still a fair amount. In the grass, on the gravel (especially), over gumballs, always a few spectacular spills in the middle of an intersection, step off or faceplant, the EUC is the most unstable motorized contraption ever invented.

Can't you keep the mini Pro and also get an EUC? They fulfill different purposes. I have a hover board that I like a lot.

10 hours ago, LanghamP said:

On the EUC you'll crash a lot. Like all the time when starting off, then much less but still a fair amount. In the grass, on the gravel (especially), over gumballs, always a few spectacular spills in the middle of an intersection, step off or faceplant, the EUC is the most unstable motorized contraption ever invented.

Can't you keep the mini Pro and also get an EUC? They fulfill different purposes. I have a hover board that I like a lot.

if i keep the mini pro i will never get enough money for a euc 

but i choose a euc 

i have my reasons and needs

On 1/12/2017 at 11:20 PM, LanghamP said:

If i train enough and know the limits and be aware then i will minimuze the risk of falling

Archived