The yes, no, or maybe thread.

LanghamP

9 hours ago, Snurre said:

- No way! You can't do that.

/

- Have you ever considered a longer detour when your regular path might be icy/muddy/slippery?

Forget "icy/muddy/slippery!" I consider the longer detour on every ride!

How far would you travel for a group ride? 

9 hours ago, Snurre said:

- No way! You can't do that.

/

- Have you ever considered a longer detour when your regular path might be icy/muddy/slippery?

No, But I once lifted my wheel over "caution" tape blocking a walking path, bounded by a cliff up on one side and a cliff down to the sea on the other.  There had been a lot of rain and mud had washed down the cliff.  The path was mostly ok but there were several long stretches where the mud was about 2cm thick.  Despite slipping and sliding I made it to the other side, and climbed over the other caution tape.  Just then, some people were walking towards the path.  They asked me if the path was OK, because they had just seen me come over the tape.  Looking at my boots, which were clean, I said, "yeah its fine". (conversation was kept simple because we spoke different languages ).  As I wheeled away, I realised that walking through the mud would be a lot more unpleasant than wheeling through it, as my feet never left the pedals.  Oh well, I was 100M away by then. :mellow:

QQ Have you ever met someone while riding your EUC, and they became a new friend?  Was the EUC the reason you met them?

14 hours ago, Demargon said:

Yes both, several times but I never seen them after the encounter.

Have you need to carry your euc over your head due the hig level of water/plants/people of the place you are crossing?

Yes... in a shopping mall with my first one because they forbid using it inside.

Ever seen a nice girl(or guy or a nice car/bike or a looking friendly person) and you regret you where on an EUC and you passed too quickly to enjoy the beauty or the moment?

13 minutes ago, IPS Malta said:

Yes... in a shopping mall with my first one because they forbid using it inside.

Ever seen a nice girl(or guy or a nice car/bike or a looking friendly person) and you regret you where on an EUC and you passed too quickly to enjoy the beauty or the moment?

Yes.  Riding in the park, saw some tourists walking and looking at the scenery.

I backed off and went away from them.

Eventually, I met them again. They were very nice. A couple of them asked questions about the wheel.  That seemed very strange.  Almost like they were checking out the data that the wheel had sent back.:huh:

Yeah sure. KingSong (pick a model). Makes a good Bluetooth speaker for mid trail breakers to share music (considerately, of course) Also laying it down on the beach, etc it makes a good seat as well.

QQ What's the funniest thing ( in your opinion) you have said in reply when someone said something stupid ad you wheeled by?

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2017 at 9:33 AM, Smoother said:

Yeah sure. KingSong (pick a model). Makes a good Bluetooth speaker for mid trail breakers to share music (considerately, of course) Also laying it down on the beach, etc it makes a good seat as well.

QQ What's the funniest thing ( in your opinion) you have said in reply when someone said something stupid ad you wheeled by?

just to get this thread going again :D 

the stupidest thing i have tried was me riding in a small alley and then a woman ran out infront of me shouting: "STOP!"

i of course stopped and asked what she wanted

and she replied: how do you brake?

then i left again after answering that i just lean back... :huh::D

Q: what is the funniest reaction that a person had to your euc? :D

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

Q: what is the funniest reaction that a person had to your euc? :D

Not quite yes, no, maybe, but someone shouted "The future has come, part the way!" as I passed by a high school and around 12-15 students stood on the edge of the sidewalk while I wheeled past.

Question: Has anyone ever felt like someone wanted to steal their wheel? :furious:

Archived