Gotway Tesla vs KS16S?

guyr

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/22/2017 at 8:57 AM, Jason McNeil said:

uc?export=view&id=1Y7jiSsknCgHjW_VbSCBGP

These caps have me worried a bit, Jason. I just hope that this board is meant to operate with a 67V battery because if it's using an 84V one these caps will burn out at some point. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2017 at 10:56 PM, Marty Backe said:

Could you please provide some context to all of these pictures. From personal experience I would be surprised if this is not a consequence of extreme riding conditions.

I have to say too, does not look right and if it is Gotway sure would have some explaining to do. I mean just trying to stand on a wheel and short slow moves forward, looks like it went through a salt water beach or something, don't get me wrong I am not trying to say I know what happen and a long time a go at that just stand like a ? mark when looking at that board hearing the explanation, does not quite compute for me? Something smells fishy and if that is Gotway quality for no apparent reason at all doing that, the what about me who at times like to ride fast at least for short bursts, if can happen more or less just balancing on a wheel what about experienced riders pushing it hard?

Archived