i am seriously considering it!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Meng Yang said:

Once you're on the Tesla, it'll be "Friends, HURRY UP!!!" :lol:

yeah that what im seeing in my head all the time :D

but of course i dont want it just to impress i want it because of so many things and impress is not the highest on the list of reasons

when i get the tesla i will be posting a video of my first ride and unboxing i dont like talking and showing my face because: People judge me by my age, my accent i horrible etc and im the shyest person you will ever come a cross i will probably just wear a helmet and a hoodie :thumbup: and set the speed limit so i dont get hurt 

and i will share my thoughts and experiences 

this is not just a new euc its my FIRST euc and thats special 

• 6 months later...
On 11/8/2017 at 10:49 AM, Smoother said:

Here's the thing about speed; the faster you go the more it hurts when you come off, and you WILL come off.  Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but one day, something will catch you out. I've been thrown down the road at around 28kmh and it was no fun.  It's also very embarrassing.

That's why I recently picked the slower of two wheels I was considering as a second wheel.  More power,? Yes, bigger wheel? Yes,  more features? Yes, bigger battery? Yes, but only slightly faster than my current wheel at top speed.  I just wanted to cruise at 30kph comfortably with more safety.  Note, I didn't say "complete" safety. 

The Tesla speed means more safety headroom at lower speeds, but even the mighty Tesla will throw you down the road if you drive over a brick you didn't see.  You still have to keep your brain engaged; it's where safety starts.

oh yeah. Went from KS14c (340Wh) to KS16s (840Wh) for your reference.

Very well said, absolutely and personally I do not want to constantly push my luck all the way into top speed land, even just some km/h below thinking I am safe I can still do over some bump, hole in the road and suddenly no more power and cut off is a fact.  Been there, done that and after coming back to work 3 months later my colleague also broke his left Scaphoid and the boss had to step in and tell us to take all precautions at all times, the hands are very important in my line of profession so I know I cannot call soon again to say, oups, sorry..

I do feel I cannot have enough power this is true, but for acceleration and can even help you out of a problematic situation if wheel is powerful, whether accelerating or braking hard, I want higher top speeds too but like you say...  I want to be able to ride at relatively high speed but not into some 50'ish km/h territory, just too costly if dropping the ball but the more headroom the better, cannot claim I want 100km/h (60 mph) either cause we know some would do it and a few accidents later these wheels will likely be regulated so hard perhaps I cannot even ride anymore?

Archived