i am seriously considering it!

I ask that same question to myself several times a day.  :innocent1:  There are somethings in life that you don't necessarily need to know the explanation to.  I'm only on a need to know basis, but I'm inundated with extraneous information that I have to file away in my mind palace all the time.  It can be difficult to block out.  Those without afflictions shall cast the first stone!  Often though a little humor can heal the soul, and trust me, I need plenty of healing.  :eff05cf9bc:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I ask that same question to myself several times a day.  :innocent1:  There are somethings in life that you don't necessarily need to know the explanation to.  I'm only on a need to know basis, but I'm inundated with extraneous information that I have to file away in my mind palace all the time.  It can be difficult to block out.  Those without afflictions shall cast the first stone!  Often though a little humor can heal the soul, and trust me, I need plenty of healing.  :eff05cf9bc:

nice speech but 

what was the stuff you wrote before ??? 

maybe i should give you perspective of my confusion:

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

7 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I'll give you some clues that may lead to an epiphany.  Goes against my "Sherlock" wannabe badge to spell things out for people.  :innocent1:  If it doesn't it doesn't.  Say la vee.  Come see come sa.

sherlock impersonation?

i would say turn down the weirdness factor then it should be better

try not to be "i know everything" that will not work

and dont try to act mysterious

in reality people will just think it was weird and then forget it 

(this comment probably seems very boring to you be yourself i have seen people go down by trying hard to be something they arent but the second they were happy were when they were happy with themselves)

55 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

sherlock impersonation?

(this comment probably seems very boring to you be yourself i have seen people go down by trying hard to be something they arent but the second they were happy were when they were happy with themselves)

I'm guessing you haven't been to Canada then... Our @Hunka Hunka Burning Love is not only much loved (and even revered) here, but also exceedingly normal for a Canadian!

But seriously... Our forum is a very positive place - somewhat eclectic perhaps, but (mainly) focussed on our common passion / hobby - we accept you, please accept us.

7 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I'm guessing you haven't been to Canada then... Our @Hunka Hunka Burning Love is not only much loved (and even revered) here, but also exceedingly normal for a Canadian!

But seriously... Our forum is a very positive place - somewhat eclectic perhaps, but (mainly) focussed on our common passion / hobby - we accept you, please accept us.

i am not angry or hate anybody i was just giving him advice on how to be better at being a sherlock wannabe and not going too far not that he does

i say things out very straight foward i dont have all of these emotional walls im sorry if i seemed rude 

12 hours ago, Shad0z said:

sherlock impersonation?

Normalness is boring!  :eff02518bb:  And who is one to say what is normal?  :efef927839:  Do I come across as a Mr. Know-It-All?  :smartass:  I wonder what gave you that impression???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? (added a couple of ? for dramatic effect).  See, I'm learning so I can't possibly know everything!  I've been wrong on a few occasions as KingSong69 and many others can surely attest to.  The memory isn't as good as it used to be, and my hypotheses can be way off base sometimes.  :cry2:  I'm not even  sure why you brought this up so I can't possibly know it all.  :confused1:

Act mysterious?  Who's acting?  :ph34r:  I like "weird" and being forgotten.  Reality is kinda over-rated.  It's like an island survival show where the host says the exact same thing over and over every episode like a formula.  Entertaining sure, but it gets robotic after a while when you start to notice it.

I would say how about you be you, and I'll be me.  Or we can swap and I'll be you and you can be me!  :w00t2:  Or maybe don't over-think things?  In any case, I'm sure you'll just think this is all weird and forget about it so no worries.  :whistling:  That's the good thing about the age of short attention spans.  Wha what was I talking about?  Oh nevermind.

11 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

... @Hunka Hunka Burning Love is... much loved (and even revered)

You had me at "loved" and "revered!"  :efeeec645d:

13 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Normalness is boring!  :eff02518bb:  And who is one to say what is normal?  :efef927839:  Do I come across as a Mr. Know-It-All?  :smartass:  I wonder what gave you that impression???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? (added a couple of ? for dramatic effect).  See, I'm learning so I can't possibly know everything!  I've been wrong on a few occasions as KingSong69 and many others can surely attest to.  The memory isn't as good as it used to be, and my hypotheses can be way off base sometimes.  :cry2:  I'm not even  sure why you brought this up so I can't possibly know it all.  :confused1:

Act mysterious?  Who's acting?  :ph34r:  I like "weird" and being forgotten.  Reality is kinda over-rated.  It's like an island survival show where the host says the exact same thing over and over every episode like a formula.  Entertaining sure, but it gets robotic after a while when you start to notice it.

I would say how about you be you, and I'll be me.  Or we can swap and I'll be you and you can be me!  :w00t2:  Or maybe don't over-think things?  In any case, I'm sure you'll just think this is all weird and forget about it so no worries.  :whistling:  That's the good thing about the age of short attention spans.  Wha what was I talking about?  Oh nevermind.

You had me at "loved" and "revered!"  :efeeec645d:

no you do definetly not come a cross a know it all 

i wasnt saying you were anything of what i said

i was just telling you not to go in that category Ever

not that you were

im preety far from normal i dont care but the world seems to want me normal some people think i have autism  i have been tested and its no i do not

but i have some thoughts people just run when they hear

i like to think that humans are just addicts of dopamine and we do all illogical things just to get that dopamine boost were all extreme addicts and the only thing that keeps us going is the dopamine  

this once made me depressed and i thought about that im locked in my illogical dopamine addict body like everyone else unable to be in full control 

but you have to live with it after all and well im still alive 

i think people are too sensetive and illogical

when im at dinner at someone house when i taste the food i will say: It could use a little more salt it has a little too much of that flavour and a few more tomatoes and then it would be really good

then they stare at me and say "dont you like our food???"

well thats not what i said 

"what did you say then??"

i said its not perfect nothing is

this is just one example of the illogical thought procceses humans have some more than others

as i can see youre good at explaining

thats something i cant say about myself

We're all kinda different, and different can be good!  It's difficult sometimes to find acceptance from others and self-acceptance within one's self as it doesn't come easy.  I'm not perfect.  People can pretend they are, but there's always something.  We try to fit ourselves into what other people expect of us and hold ourselves to certain standards, and often those struggles can be self-imposed and misguided.  I like to try to think outside of the box as much as I can so I might come across as slightly unusual.  :whistling:

I think you've explained things quite well!  My humour probably doesn't translate well  to other cultures so it's understandable that there will be some huhs and whats :confused1: as well as lots of question marks.  Russian humour likely is much different.  Just remember when reading my posts that you qualify them by asking yourself these questions:

"Is this guy on drugs?"  "Is he qualified in any way to provide advice on something he likely has no experience with and is just pretending to know about?"  "What is this obsession with Sherlock Holmes?"  "How sane could someone who seems to have a man-crush on Elvis Presley and who rides on one wheel possibly be?"  :efef2e0fff:

I'm just here to help provide some comic relief.  I think LanghamP is smart enough to recognize a slight joke towards him was not meant negatively in any way. Anyways welcome to the one wheel club.  I'm sure you will enjoy one less tire to have to deal with soon enough!

Guys, lets just accept the fact that we're all different. Just skip a comment if its not your cup of tea. No point arguing and expecting others to see things the way you do - we're all different. Ok? :rolleyes:

Now, let's get back on track with our favorite EUC dicussions!  :cheers:

7 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

We're all kinda different, and different can be good!  It's difficult sometimes to find acceptance from others and self-acceptance within one's self as it doesn't come easy.  I'm not perfect.  People can pretend they are, but there's always something.  We try to fit ourselves into what other people expect of us and hold ourselves to certain standards, and often those struggles can be self-imposed and misguided.  I like to try to think outside of the box as much as I can so I might come across as slightly unusual.  :whistling:

I think you've explained things quite well!  My humour probably doesn't translate well  to other cultures so it's understandable that there will be some huhs and whats :confused1: as well as lots of question marks ku.  Russian humour likely is much different.  Just remember when reading my posts that you qualify them by asking yourself these questions:

"Is this guy on drugs?"  "Is he qualified in any way to provide advice on something he likely has no experience with and is just pretending to know about?"  "What is this obsession with Sherlock Holmes?"  "How sane could someone who seems to have a man-crush on Elvis Presley and who rides on one wheel possibly be?"  :efef2e0fff:

I'm just here to help provide some comic relief.  I think LanghamP is smart enough to recognize a slight joke towards him was not meant negatively in any way. Anyways welcome to the one wheel club.  I'm sure you will enjoy one less tire to have to deal with soon enough!

your explainations and maybe some jokes? I dont understand  (not that theyre bad) there are a few things that dont transelate quite good across cultures :blink1: especially the jokes 

but no worries no one is waging war ^_^

besides me and my ninebot mini pro wich beeps and tiltsback violently when you hit speed limit:wacko:

”Average driving speed on a bike on flat pavement is 19-29 kph“

here is the reason why i want an upgrade was out driving on my ninebot mini. and here are the gps readings.   

it saids it all...                                                

wp_ss_20171117_0001 (2).png

i know there is a gotway app i want to be ready when i get my wheel 

post all the different settings and what i should set them to when trying my first euc also so i dont develop bad habbits (i dont know if you can)

i just want to be ready so i everything goes smothly when i get my first euc (i want learn it in 5 minutes of course im prepared :)

so far i have 316 dollars :) im working my way up to that 1300 dollar

4 hours ago, Shad0z said:

i knowso far i have 316 dollars :) im working my way up to that 1300 dollar

To me 300 dollars seems like a lot of money, that is, it does take some time to accumulate that post-tax.

You don't "need" a Tesla if you're starting out. In fact, Gotways might not be all that good of beginner wheels due to their well documented atrocious quality control. Riders on this forum alone seem to have all sorts of wiring, charging, and mechanical problems.

However, if you get a Kingsong 14d, you could get a reliable wheel much sooner. Undoubtedly the KS14d is a better wheel than my more expensive Inmotion V5F+. And like most (all?) lighter wheels, it crashes better which is exactly what you need for starting out.

I don't think the Tesla is a good idea for a new rider. I don't even think the Tesla is a good idea for even more experienced riders due to the quality control issues, although I would, if I had money, certainly buy one over the KS16s given half a year or so while they iron out the kinks.

1 hour ago, LanghamP said:

To me 300 dollars seems like a lot of money, that is, it does take some time to accumulate that post-tax.

You don't "need" a Tesla if you're starting out. In fact, Gotways might not be all that good of beginner wheels due to their well documented atrocious quality control. Riders on this forum alone seem to have all sorts of wiring, charging, and mechanical problems.

However, if you get a Kingsong 14d, you could get a reliable wheel much sooner. Undoubtedly the KS14d is a better wheel than my more expensive Inmotion V5F+. And like most (all?) lighter wheels, it crashes better which is exactly what you need for starting out.

I don't think the Tesla is a good idea for a new rider. I don't even think the Tesla is a good idea for even more experienced riders due to the quality control issues, although I would, if I had money, certainly buy one over the KS16s given half a year or so while they iron out the kinks.

I'm curious what kinks need to be ironed out. The side panel replacement was a preventative 'fix'. I'm not aware of any actual failures with the Tesla that could be considered generic (requiring a fix to all Tesla's).

This is not a defensive question. I assume your view is based on a multitude of reports. I'm hoping learn what I need to watch out for.

2 hours ago, LanghamP said:

i need an advanced wheel i can do all sorts of stuff with 

you will understand everything:

in a program can you guess what my favorite button is? Settings  

then i will sit for hours and make the settings just perfect 

and customize personalize and make it as effective as possible

if i got a wheel short of a intermediate wheel or a gotway tesla i would upgrade in a moth because i needed to push it to the limits even more and customize

simply said i need a fast wheel that is as configurable and advanced as it can be 

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Settings:

• Disable tiltback, maybe (never ignore any beeps if you do that!).
  • Try the ride modes, and set your favorite.
  • Don't ever use that piece of crap official Gotway app again. Wheellog (Android) or Darknessbot/Gyrometrics (iOS) for everyday usage!

i have a windows phone so i wont be using any app daily i will borrow my freinds phone for fiddling with settings and then done but how do i change the gotway app from chinese????

2 hours ago, Shad0z said:

if i got a wheel short of a intermediate wheel or a gotway tesla i would upgrade in a moth because i needed to push it to the limits even more and customize

simply said i need a fast wheel that is as configurable and advanced as it can be 

Wheels are not very configurable. They are just a wheel than balances upright, and it is up to you to make them move by pushing them over. Some allow you to change their pedal firmness, but that's about it. Even though the tech is complex, wheel functions are extremely simplified compared to any other motorized transportation.

2 hours ago, LanghamP said:

Wheels are not very configurable. They are just a wheel than balances upright, and it is up to you to make them move by pushing them over. Some allow you to change their pedal firmness, but that's about it. Even though the tech is complex, wheel functions are extremely simplified compared to any other motorized transportation.

i know i dont mean it that way i mean you are more limitied to what movements you can do with a weaker motor and begginer features to keep you from falling

5 hours ago, Shad0z said:

Tell me about it. I'm already looking forward to the next true-60kph cruiser! KS is good, but don't think they'll take up the challenge. Gotway is my only hope .....

7 hours ago, Meng Yang said:

Tell me about it. I'm already looking forward to the next true-60kph cruiser! KS is good, but don't think they'll take up the challenge. Gotway is my only hope .....

Tell you about what?

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

Tell you about what?

Nothing. Its just a way of saying I share your previous view that if we were to get a poor performing wheel, we'd be quickly looking for another wheel (or another way) to get more performance out of it. Basically, we need high performance wheels to satisfy our needs.

10 minutes ago, Meng Yang said:

Nothing. Its just a way of saying I share your previous view that if we were to get a poor performing wheel, we'd be quickly looking for another wheel (or another way) to get more performance out of it. Basically, we need high performance wheels to satisfy our needs.

ok good i know if i got something cheaper than the gotway tesla it would be broken within 3 months because i would have opened it fiddled with it to make it faster until it breaks of fiddling

if i didnt buy i new wheel

• 2 weeks later...

im getting so eager to get a tesla :wacko: so far 300 dollar

and i need about 1300 and now i really want that tesla 

especially after this:

i was driving with my freinds they on bike im on ninebot mini and picture explains it all :(:popcorn:

its gonna be some hard work but i will get there the harder you work the better it feel when you done :thumbup:

i can do this :)

Fresh Paint-2017.11.29-01.28.42.jpg

Archived