New Wheel - What's Hot & What's Not?

4 minutes ago, MonsieurBadgerCheese said:

S2 stolen

Wow, really? That doesn't happen too often.

Do you have a price limit? How did you get to these options? It would be good to know why you chose them or what your ideas are how you think yo will use the wheel.

8 minutes ago, MonsieurBadgerCheese said:

Bonsoir,

Not a complete Newbie, but not that experienced - circa 800km each on Ninebot E+ and Ninebot S2. E+ broken and S2 stolen.

Thinking of a new wheel. Narrowed it down to KS 16/Inmotion V8/Gotway ACM 16 820wh.

Leaning towards KS16.

What do you think?

MBC.

This guy has the Gotway ACM and Kingsong 16.  Not the Inmotion.  He seems to like the Kingsong best, even though the ACM is a little faster.

6 hours ago, steve454 said:

This guy has the Gotway ACM and Kingsong 16.  Not the Inmotion.  He seems to like the Kingsong best, even though the ACM is a little faster.

In the comments section of his latest YouTube video, someone asks him if he still prefers the KS16 (in the video he's riding Gotway). He says he loves the MSuper (guess his mind has changed). Says he likes the KS16 for City street riding and the MSuper for everything else.

If those are your choices you would probably prefer the KS16. But it's really impossible to recommend any particular wheel without knowing how you ride, why you ride, likes, dislikes, etc.

7 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

In the comments section of his latest YouTube video, someone asks him if he still prefers the KS16 (in the video he's riding Gotway). He says he loves the MSuper (guess his mind has changed). Says he likes the KS16 for City street riding and the MSuper for everything else.

No, watch it again.  He said that coming off the MSuper, he had to be careful, because no other wheel had as much power, and if you went to a weaker wheel, you could expect too much and overpower it.

I'm referring to the video I posted.

4 minutes ago, steve454 said:

No, watch it again.  He said that coming off the MSuper, he had to be careful, because no other wheel had as much power, and if you went to a weaker wheel, you could expect too much and overpower it.

Sorry, my mistake. It was from a video a few days ago.

theDigited
1 week ago
So in the end, do you prefer KS16S or V3?

chooch tech
I rode my king song to class today, I prefer the king song for short trips and msuper for long fast trips on bike trails. I like them both equally.

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

That's also indirectly in this video. His "dislike" is for the normal ACM, not for the Super.

10 hours ago, steve454 said:

Isn't this the boy who threatened Ian with his dad and lawyer a while ago?

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

If those are your choices you would probably prefer the KS16. But it's really impossible to recommend any particular wheel without knowing how you ride, why you ride, likes, dislikes, etc.

@MonsieurBadgerCheese Really, before you buy/order, tell us this and your budget!

1 hour ago, z3n said:

Isn't this the boy who threatened Ian with his dad and lawyer a while ago?

Yeah, exactly!

He is changing his opinion all 5 Minutes....so i wouldn't care about anything he has to say. In my view a first class douche bag, Sorry...

His videos are nice though. Also I think he started disliking the Gotways after his msuper V3 cables fried or mosfet died or something repeatedly (not sure).

Working Gotways > Kingsong > non-working Gotways. The eternal discrepance of what to buy best :efee8319ab:

Archived